Ch 7 GF coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely fantastic. The whole day was awesome - the preshow was great.

My only complaint was that they started the GF Marathon a bit too late, but best football coverage on Seven in ages.

I thought the commentary was a joke, apart from Bucks and Lethal, Ox is a moron, 'he doesn't know the word give up' when talking about Joel Selwood, Mcavaney is a stat machine but who cares when the last crowd of over 100,000 was?, or what year the last team to come from behind in a GF at 3 quarter time was, as for Cometti, time to go Denis the gags don't work anymore.

Mcavaney is a stat machine but who cares when the last crowd of over 100,000 was?, or what year the last team to come from behind in a GF at 3 quarter time was

I care. I find that sort of useless shit very interesting. Puts things into context.

While I watched the game on TV I listened to the whole game on Triple M.
Just got a feed off the net, With IQ I timed it so the whole game was in sync and boy I've only ever enjoyed it more being there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the only complaint i have about the coverage was that on a few occasions (i think 3 off the top of my head) there was something happening on field while we were seeing a replay of something else or just a pointless shot of nothing.

One occasion a free kick was paid while we saw a shot of Bartel in the changerooms. There was that free kick paid off someone (Brown?) when he was told to play on and got caught throwing the ball while we were watching a replay of two players looking at each other.

It was very good coverage though: and hey - it was live.

THAT IS THE DOGGIEST OF DOG ACTS OF ALL TIME!

Channel 7 you are a fu*king disgrace and should have the rights taken off you!

c7 about to cut away to the news whilst hawks sing the song?

And in some states its not even news time - we get "The World Around Us" in Perth instead of waiting 2 minutes for the song?

Absolutely bloody disgraceful.

Pay $780million for the rights and cant put the news back 15 mins.

They are a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ch 7 GF coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back