Team Captain
NFL Prediction Comp Participant
Feb 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, NY Knicks
I haven't seen any of Port Adelaide in the last couple of weeks and I know Chad has a bit of a sore thumb,
just wondering if he has been playing and if he will line up aginst the blues on the w/e???

I haven't seen any of Port Adelaide in the last couple of weeks and I know Chad has a bit of a sore thumb,
just wondering if he has been playing and if he will line up aginst the blues on the w/e???

i think its his middle finger and was quoted saying in the paper this morning that he would consider amputation if he hurt it again!!

i think its his middle finger and was quoted saying in the paper this morning that he would consider amputation if he hurt it again!!

in the interview he even rolled his eyes saying you'll run with that to the journos. Very unlikely.

He has been struggling with it thouugh and seems to have ditched the glove he was using. still want banno on him. I fear without banno's special powers he will rip us a new one

He'll be a certain starter for Sunday.
Whilst not at his best just yet with his injury, he'll still be someone we need to watch very closely on the weekend.

Will definitely play. Was reasonable on return last week against the Swans.

Played as a leading HFF against Freo for most of the game. Wouldn't be surprised if he played midfield and forward quite a bit against your mob, just to stretch your injury ravaged defence.

Almost a certain starter.

"If Chad thinks we are a team that they can go downhill skiing on, they might have a bit of a challenge on their hands."

Ratten said Jordan Bannister was a possible inclusion this week

Like it Ratts.:thumbsu:

As I posted in the training thread, Banno wasn't on the track at all today.

You also said he was certain not to play, any chance Ratts will do a 'Clarko' and play a player who hasn't trained? :D

If Banno doesn't come up, who would get the job on The Chad?

Russell anyone?

Bring in Jackson for the job?

Well, I was just assuming he wouldn't be playing, as I didn't hear the PC with Ratts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You also said he was certain not to play, any chance Ratts will do a 'Clarko' and play a player who hasn't trained? :D

Russell anyone?

Is Jackson fit?

Should get a run if he is.

Russell anyone?

I'm hoping that Banno does play, I've been under the impression he's been fit to play the last two matches, but hasn't, not sure why he wasn't on the track today, hoping, praying that he does play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad Cornes??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back