kempos_kingz_05

Team Captain
Sep 18, 2005
South
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clarence
If this bloke gets one more game this season im sending my membership back. He is a disgrace to the collingwood jumper. Wish someone would do us a favour and run through him at training and put him out for the year.

Morrsion is a bloody sh***man who with o bree and all the other midfielders apart from bucks and pendles should leearn how to kik and run a bit faster. swan is good aswell. but he s more HB. but morrsion is all terrble every thing he does

didakleon said:
Morrsion is a bloody sh***man who with o bree and all the other midfielders apart from bucks and pendles should leearn how to kik and run a bit faster. swan is good aswell. but he s more HB. but morrsion is all terrble every thing he does

I don't know why Mick Malthouse wants to keep drafting West Coast rejects eg Chad Morrison and Andrew Williams. And I don't know how Jason Cloke can keep getting a game in this Collingwood team. Maybe last year but not this year.

kempos_kingz_05 said:
If this bloke gets one more game this season im sending my membership back. He is a disgrace to the collingwood jumper. Wish someone would do us a favour and run through him at training and put him out for the year.
Cut it up and address it to Mick Malthouse via the club , just for a laugh.

footynuts99 said:
I don't know why Mick Malthouse wants to keep drafting West Coast rejects eg Chad Morrison and Andrew Williams. And I don't know how Jason Cloke can keep getting a game in this Collingwood team. Maybe last year but not this year.

just like anyone from the Eagles they choke when in melbourne!:D

kempos_kingz_05 said:
And you follow Collingwood, you say?

Coin_Toss said:
Pull your head in, kempos_kingz_05!

Every coach has favourites. However, Morrison has only played five games for the year.

and its 5 games to many mate.

Its definately hard to bring myself to use my membership to see the game this week. We have been so poor, and so many players putting in **** poor efforts that my desire to watch them is serverly diminishing.

But i will be there non the less. I will still be yelling at chad that hes a useless hunk of ****.

The main issue I see since rounds 1-9 is Chad Morrison!
What has happened is we have lost the run and drive out of the backline~!
Mick need's to start playing the likes of Ben Johnson and Ryan Lonie out of there again, Not just for there ball winning ability but for the pace!

When we were winning games this year it was largely due to our attacking brand of footy! Teams have now countered this by flooding there defensive line, Unfortunately by playing guy's like Morrison in defense now all we are doing is leaving a below average slow player in a position that opposition forwards can exploit!

We need to quicken the pace up again and look more sure of ourselves back there!
SO CHAD DUD MORRISON! IT'S TIME TO GO!

hes not THAT bad, in 2004 he had a damn good season for us, mick thought he could continue that in a collingwood jumper, hes a decent fringe player for u guys.

Is disappointing most of the time, but he has been far from our worst player week in week out. I am not sticking up for him, because I simply think a man with 170 games under his belt could be more convincing, but it seems Chad is being used as the scapegoat by too many supporters this season. For all we know, the club might think he is doing really well. We just see the lack of pace and think he is crap and point out these small negatives that we think results in losses, being 4 out of the last 5. It is pathetic.

He wasn't bad against Fremantle IMHO, Never really put a foot wrong. Ran off his man a bit too much against the Sainters according to some, but because he got 6 uncontested disposals in a matter of 5 minutes against them, he is unaccountable etc. It is starting to bore me.

He won't be as good as he might've been before his two knee recos, but why do we continue to use him as a scapegoat!?

And kempos, pull your f**king head in. Malthouse pointed out to all of us supporters at the start of the season because of moron's like you. Your a bandwagoner, and I am glad I won't see you on these boards during finals, only afterwards after we bow out and you can dish out at the side again, send you m'ship in and cry and whinge about us losing games because 1 man is trying to do his best, but just can't convince you he is doing his best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad Morrison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back