Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep it was his best game for a while.
where you sit at the ground can determine how we see things - we are on the wing (Burswood side) and got to watch Sharp all day, and loved what we saw of Fyfe

Johnson will play I think. Bit early to say what the changes will be, sweating on injury news
Out for a second week. The Freo coach not to be confused with Sydney coach indicated that they picked up a bit of a hot spot in his foot. Had some discomfort after training this week, and the scan picked up a bit of a hot spot and in his words picked up very early so will miss 2 weeks. It is not a stress fracture.

Fingers crossed for Pearce that it is just soreness.

I’d expect they take cautious approach even if all good with the scans.

Pearce > Draper

Wagner I wonder whether he has sore sternum after that heavy clash. Played out the game. I’m guessing he work his way though that and not want to give up his spot. Aish can stay as sub.

Out for a second week. The Freo coach not to be confused with Sydney coach indicated that they picked up a bit of a hot spot in his foot. Had some discomfort after training this week, and the scan picked up a bit of a hot spot and in his words picked up very early so will miss 2 weeks. It is not a stress fracture.

Fingers crossed for Pearce that it is just soreness.

I’d expect they take cautious approach even if all good with the scans.

Pearce > Draper

Wagner I wonder whether he has sore sternum after that heavy clash. Played out the game. I’m guessing he work his way though that and not want to give up his spot. Aish can stay as sub.
Wagner is such a tough and courageous player - was so glad when he came back on, and I hope he is OK!

Wagner is such a tough and courageous player - was so glad when he came back on, and I hope he is OK!
How good has Wagner been since coming into the team. He did a ton of team orientated work today and yep I love his corage backing back into packs. He's like a quicker, more skillfulll version of Ethan Hughes in terms of his courage on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back