Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Have really loved Aish - absolutel utility and could play a role all over the field, what's happened to him? Was once a top 10 player for the club.
In my opinion nothing has happened to Aish in that his form has been super consistent this year its just the match committee want more run and pace in the team so Wagner is now ahead of him. I think thats more a reflection on Wagner impressing than Aish going backwards.

Last edited:

Agree about Aish.
Aish being borderline at selection is not really about Aish, its because this young team is starting to become realistic top 8 and maybe top 4 contenders.
When solid troopers like Hughes, Tabs, Brodie, Emmett and Aish cant be fitted in any more, we have ourselves a team capable of getting all the way to the pointy end.

In my opinion nothing has happened to Aish in that his form has been super consistent this year its just the match committee want more run and pace in the team so Wagner is now ahead of him. I think thats more a reflection on Wagner impressing than Aish going backwards.
Plus Young’s sudden emergence out of half back to midfield. Changed it for Aish, who I thought was a decent defensive midfielder.
He’s a good winger, guess coaches like JOM’s size more there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a few fans in full kit. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Likewise. Nothing quite says "I'm a low confidence dickhead" more than needing to wear your footy team gear to a game not featuring your team lest someone confuse you for a supporter of one of the teams actually playing.

Likewise. Nothing quite says "I'm a low confidence dickhead" more than needing to wear your footy team gear to a game not featuring your team lest someone confuse you for a supporter of one of the teams actually playing.
We have a game of spot “that guy”

Bonus points for more than one.

I’ll accept gather round, but any other week, just wear neutral clothing ffs. (Or support the oppo, whatever).

Plus it’s starlight. Go in plain clothes and buy a beanie you campaigners

No changes except Voss for Jackson if that knee is injured.

Off topic a bit, but my family and I are making the trip from Melbourne ahead of the derby and they want to attend the training during the week. Are there any specific spots at the oval that are best to meet the players or have gear signed?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have a game of spot “that guy”

Bonus points for more than one.

I’ll accept gather round, but any other week, just wear neutral clothing ffs. (Or support the oppo, whatever).

Plus it’s starlight. Go in plain clothes and buy a beanie you campaigners
I've been known to wear my South Freo scarf to neutral games in Melbourne. Confuses the heck out of people. "It says Bulldogs but it's red and white"

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back