Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I notice that horrible FLOPPER Darling is back. Man what shit truck this bloke has become. The free he weaseled his way into last derby where he nuzzled under big Swaggy’s pit and then threw his ugly head backwards to make out he’d been taken high and then Razor who was giving them the KOTD treatment all night gave him a kick on goal almost made me throw my remote at the tv. Flopper Darling is a special kind of flog. Hope Drapes ragdolls the campaigner.

Last edited:
the KTOD treatment
Explain Facebook Live GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gonna lie, scared shitless about this game but McGovern being out has calmed me immensely.
Half expecting Yeo to be a late out also (based on nothing but vibes)
I watched the whole WC pre-derby game where they and Waterman took apart Richmond and they bascially began the first quarter against us exactly the same way as they were playing against Richmond in the 4th which obviously worked for them and they maintained that momentum and more and more things fell their way as it does, bounce of the ball, pressure, etc.

We were coming off two weekends and a week in Adelaide and after the umps taking the Carlton win off us (and admitting it post-game), and a 3 point loss to Port, we looked tired, low, and looking for someone to stand up and the usual guys had spent their tickets.

Momentum is big in AFL and we got trounced as a result.

After WCs sh5t show couple of weeks, injuries, no momentum, and us coming off a home smashing of Melbourne, I am not scared about this game. Maybe I should be but I'm not. Plus we desparately need the win for a top 4 finish. They will only be playing for themselves and their contracts if anyone.

Not gonna lie, scared shitless about this game but McGovern being out has calmed me immensely.
Half expecting Yeo to be a late out also (based on nothing but vibes)
I'm nervous about it too, but the difference from then to now is palpably noticeable. Back at Round 6, we came off our only back to back losses this season against then 2 bonafide 'contenders' one of which you can argue remains clearly so and another now fighting for its life to remain in the 8 and still give themselves a chance. I think given the nature of the outcome, especially the Carltoon game we came home a bit more flatter or dejected than should have been because they were close, taxing games - and maybe took the Toast too lightly given we were back in the comfortable bosom of WA. Who knows?! Remember, heading into the Blues game we were also undefeated and quietly confident we could 'upset' them!

Obviously, McGovern out - this helps...and I still think this is a 'potential' banana skin - it's more I think they'll try negating tactics and a bit of the rough stuff. Which the Dockers will just be on their toes for...it's not like Treacy, Emmett and others haven't got some mongrel in themselves. I have a feeling Serong is primed for the Glenndinning medal, it just feels like a game for him to boss the midfield in. I agree with other posters it helps if it is a bit of slog (in some ways), as a real tune up for finals....But I'd argue we'll get plenty of them in the following month after this anyway, if we can get ruthless....we NEED to get ruthless - West Coast are shot, 8 losses in a row and 5 over 100 points - we're starting to find 100+ scoring points in our wins ourselves, so there's that - then there's the part of me that dislikes West Coke intensely enough & wants to see them get absolutely drubbed into the canvas because I haven't forgotten them and Gaff for what they did in 2018, including their poxy GF win and the humiliation of that crappy one in 2019. It's not all about "payback is a beach..", but it wouldn't hurt to see them annihilated. Yes please

You see, Schofield, that's where you're going wrong. You don't expect McMuffin to pass a fitness test before playing. Take a look at the bloke.

That'd be like expecting Bubba Darcy to pass a skinfold.

I'm nervous about it too, but the difference from then to now is palpably noticeable. Back at Round 6, we came off our only back to back losses this season against then 2 bonafide 'contenders' one of which you can argue remains clearly so and another now fighting for its life to remain in the 8 and still give themselves a chance. I think given the nature of the outcome, especially the Carltoon game we came home a bit more flatter or dejected than should have been because they were close, taxing games - and maybe took the Toast too lightly given we were back in the comfortable bosom of WA. Who knows?! Remember, heading into the Blues game we were also undefeated and quietly confident we could 'upset' them!

Obviously, McGovern out - this helps...and I still think this is a 'potential' banana skin - it's more I think they'll try negating tactics and a bit of the rough stuff. Which the Dockers will just be on their toes for...it's not like Treacy, Emmett and others haven't got some mongrel in themselves. I have a feeling Serong is primed for the Glenndinning medal, it just feels like a game for him to boss the midfield in. I agree with other posters it helps if it is a bit of slog (in some ways), as a real tune up for finals....But I'd argue we'll get plenty of them in the following month after this anyway, if we can get ruthless....we NEED to get ruthless - West Coast are shot, 8 losses in a row and 5 over 100 points - we're starting to find 100+ scoring points in our wins ourselves, so there's that - then there's the part of me that dislikes West Coke intensely enough & wants to see them get absolutely drubbed into the canvas because I haven't forgotten them and Gaff for what they did in 2018, including their poxy GF win and the humiliation of that crappy one in 2019. It's not all about "payback is a beach..", but it wouldn't hurt to see them annihilated. Yes please
Agree. As you said coming off two tough losses against quality oppo away and coming home playing against bottom dwellers should as most would of , been a walk in the park. Unfortunately we missed few chances, they got their run on and belief and we were left shell shocked and embarrassed

This time we know we still have to bring the our game and it's only a jog in the park

The Eagles are irrelevant and the bulk of their playing group don't really care.
The demoralisation is very deep!
...and just because Schofield and the West Awful are trying to talk them up doesnt change that.
And anyway theyre keener on the Wooden Spoon than beating us!
Theyre a Cargo Cult desperately waiting for another HR and Handout picks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back