Changes v Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jetta kept Adcock quiet yeah? Still think hes important to our setup.

OUTS: Monfries, Lucas,

Not sure on the ins yet.

Had enough of Myers. Carried him all season. Thats it. See you later until you can show you can play at this level.

Unfortunately our injury list makes it difficult to make changes.

Am prepared to write this match off as a bad game. Monfries had a shocker but he has been reasonable this year. Thought Jetta did okay defensively, its his offense that is the concern at the moment. Other than that can't really drop anyone except for Lucas but frankly there is no-one to replace him.

In : Houli
Out : Myers

Maybe Im being too hasty in this fit of rage and fustration Im in atm.

Jetta and Myers probably deserve a consistent run in the seniors to see if they cna settle and rise in confidence.

Out: Monfries, Fletcher (if injured)

In: Houli, Daniher/Hurley (depend on fitness)

Think Scotty could be safe just. Especially if Fletch is out.

Don't know why you would drop Myers, he was far from our worst IMO, and done some good things.

IN: Neagle, Houli, Atkinson, Bellchambers

OUT: Lucas, Jetta, NLM/Myers Fletcher
imo, i disagree with all of those changes.

Lucas will improve, he has been, he's just not getting the goals down. Neagle isnt ready yet.
Jetta just needs to improve his ball handling. and i'm not too sure about Houli atm
Bellchambers in for a defensive position? Hurley is ready, i'm pretty sure.
NLM had a pretty decent game, he just made some bad decisions
Myers, maybe.

Ins: Houli, Atkinson, Daniher
Outs: Jetta, Monfries, Fletcher

Out: Monfries, Fletcher (if injured)

In: Houli, Daniher/Hurley (depend on fitness)

Think Scotty could be safe just. Especially if Fletch is out.

Don't know why you would drop Myers, he was far from our worst IMO, and done some good things.

How could you drop Monfries after one terrible effort. At least he gives me some hope in the forward line and is genuinely gifted.

I'm sorry but Myers has been useless all year. 4 kick, 9 handballs and 1 mark tonight and I'd love to see his efficiency too......

I couldn't give a f**k what pick he is. He is no good at the moment and needs to go. Has been a liabaility nearly all season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atkinsons got fast springs. How would he go on the lead from FF or in a pocket?

We need to try something different; It has the potential to work.

EDIT: If McVeigh is fit, he's a definite in. Forgot about him.

Outs: Myers, Myers Myers. For christ sake why are we carrying the kid. I don't get it.

Neither do I, Kelvin. Neither do I

Ins: Bellchambers, Houli, Daniher, Neagle, McVeigh(if fit)
Outs: Myers, Hooker, Zaharakis(rest), Lucas, Dyson

Dyson wasn't the worst tonight. What are your thoughts on giving Lonergan a rest. Body seems to be getting smashed up each week and it won't get any better against Mitchell, Hodge, Sewell and company on Friday

Lots of passengers tonight and the game is fresh so I'm still very emotional.

Out - Fletcher (inj), Lucas

Ins - Daniher and Hurley (providing they are fit)

Badly need another big defender with Flrtch out and another target with Lucas down, we are so one dimensional going forward.

Spike obviously comes in if fit.

I don't see why for Neagle to come in, Lucas must go out. Now I don't really want Neagle in, but it seems Lucas is playing outside the 50 most of the time (I was only watching via GameDay Live, but I saw plenty of Lucas touches on the flanks but almost none in the 50) and Lloyd is spilting his time between CHF and FF.

Why can't we drop NLM/Gus/Myers, bring Neagle in and leave Lucas in?

Dyson wasn't the worst tonight. What are your thoughts on giving Lonergan a rest. Body seems to be getting smashed up each week and it won't get any better against Mitchell, Hodge, Sewell and company on Friday

Agreed. He showed glimpses but went out of the picture with the game. Unfortunately, i don't see McVeigh coming back soon, especially with "Weeks: TBC".

Lonergan just can't take a trick.

If Lucas is out, Hurley would replace him imo.

How could you drop Monfries after terrible effort. At least he gives me some hope in the forward line and is genuinely gifted.

I'm sorry but Myers has been useless all year. 4 kick, 9 handballs and 1 mark tonight and I'd love to see his efficiency too......

I couldn't give a f**k what pick he is. He is no good at the moment and needs to go. Has been a liabaility nearly all season.

Whats that got to do with the price of tea in China. Why get so agro with an irrelevent point.

I could easily drop Monfries because he plays abourt one good game in five/six. Monfries is just not doing enough, and he has had more chances than most.

How could you drop Monfries after terrible effort. At least he gives me some hope in the forward line and is genuinely gifted.

Whats that got to do with the price of tea in China. Why get so agro with an irrelevent point.

I could easily drop Monfries because he plays abourt one good game in five/six. Monfries is just not doing enough, and he has had more chances than most.

Out- Hooker (just average..and whoever's idea it was to play him as a 2nd ruckman is a fruitloop), Fletcher (inj.), Monfries, Lucas

In- Bellchambers, Hurley, Atkinson, Neagle

Myers ????

Does his 1st round selection guarantee him a game or something. Lets face it he's either
a) not ready yet
b) yet another pick 6 curse
c) a monumental first round draft pick f**k up. I can't see him captaining the club any day soon as many were predicting last year anyway.

I pray that its A.

I'm probably a tad harsh on Dyson but it's the same old for me and I just can't wear that anymore. Great game last week and he backs it up with another one of his usual performances.

Not sure what's going on with Myers. The kid may or may not come good but to be getting games at the moment has me baffled.

Lonergan looks very fatigued but with McVeigh and Welsh injured there's no other option. He's got to give us a bit more. He's still not guaranteed to make it yet so it's times like this he's got to stand up.

Hawks have been struggling a little this year and they've also got a few on the underdone side and Carlton were running over the top of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back