FTA-TV Channel 10 & Zac Dawson

Remove this Banner Ad

Kopout

Debutant
Nov 10, 2010
AFL Club
GWS
Sure, it wasn't the smartest thing for Zac to tweet, but the immediate response reeks of bitterness and unprofessionalism from Channel 10. Can't wait to see the back of this mob.

RT @zacd_6: Channel ten not showing the footy next year!..Finally robert "sourpuss" walls is out of a job.Thank God!..karma is a b*tch buddy

RT @oneafl:
@zacd_6 How about you just worry about getting a kick mate...looks like we'll both be out of the AFL next year

Sure, it wasn't the smartest thing for Zac to tweet, but the immediate response reeks of bitterness and unprofessionalism from Channel 10. Can't wait to see the back of this mob.

RT @zacd_6: Channel ten not showing the footy next year!..Finally robert "sourpuss" walls is out of a job.Thank God!..karma is a b*tch buddy

RT @oneafl:
@zacd_6 How about you just worry about getting a kick mate...looks like we'll both be out of the AFL next year

Great reply.:thumbsu:
FWIW. Channel 10 > Channel 31 > NITV > some kid with a handy cam pretending to commentate footy in his bedroom > Channel 7.

just saw this myself.

i tweeted last week about how ordinary their commentary team was and they had a crack back at me too!!!!

100% convince that Robert Walls runs the @oneafl twitter account after this :D

Pretty unprofessional for an official AFL broadcaster to be making comments like that about players, but then 10 were never known for their professionalism

What are they going to do take the rights off them.... oh wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robert Walls is an atrocious commentator and vomits shit the entire time he's talking when we're playing. After all the crap Zac hears I don't blame him. But it wasn't very professional.

Whether people agree or disagree with him, its pretty stupid by Dawson to come out & say that. With all the publicity that St Kilda has had in recent times, you would think that they would want to fly under the radar for awhile.

Whilst I 100% agree with Zac (and the OneHD response mind you), he's left himself open to more criticism and give Walls the upper hand in the argument for mine.

Should have just kept his mouth shut and got his head down to playing good footy, last thing the Saints need during a bye week.

After all the robert walls diatribe we've been subjected to over the years, I'm in full support of Zac Dawson's comments.

The quality of commentating in AFL games will only improve with the subtraction of robert walls.

Crap work from Dawson, shouldn't revel in someone losing a job.

Even worse response, should have simply been ignored.

the thing that is embarrassing for Dawson and Saints is that Zac is an absolute crap player who shouldn't be slagging anyone of, especially someone who was 5 times the player he will ever be.

Whilst I 100% agree with Zac (and the OneHD response mind you), he's left himself open to more criticism and give Walls the upper hand in the argument for mine.

Should have just kept his mouth shut and got his head down to playing good footy, last thing the Saints need during a bye week.
what he said ^ :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Channel 10 & Zac Dawson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back