Universal Love Cheer Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

So how many unfamiliar faces did you see in the Cheer Squad ?
I'm sure I saw someone lip syncing the theme song.
giphy.gif

Been a while since this has been used, but i am a member of the Geelong Cheersquad and sit front row.

It's definitely not as bad as some see it, good seats and a good view, plus going out on the ground for the banner is a great experience especially at the G.

Just a note to all that read this.

JUBJUB has been gone for a good few years now and just seeing his post makes you remember.

We aint got forever.

Be nice to people and hug your closest ones - make it all count.

You can hug strangers too if you want but sometimes the outcomes can be awkward.

Best to Jubs...

GO Catters

Been a while since this has been used, but i am a member of the Geelong Cheersquad and sit front row.

It's definitely not as bad as some see it, good seats and a good view, plus going out on the ground for the banner is a great experience especially at the G.
and good to see the Cheer squad getting some representation.

Hope the club has stopped being dicks to you lot and that the infighting and factionism that was rumoured has been negated and now its a good expereince for all.

GLad you enjoy it and thanks for putting in the time.

GO Catters

You can hug strangers too if you want but sometimes the outcomes can be awkward
full

Note: All the angry fellas in red and black are still yet to see a win in September since this.

and good to see the Cheer squad getting some representation.

Hope the club has stopped being dicks to you lot and that the infighting and factionism that was rumoured has been negated and now its a good expereince for all.

GLad you enjoy it and thanks for putting in the time.

GO Catters
The club still sometimes confuses us with the way it runs things especially our seating for away games at the G, but overall the CS is a very good vibe to be around right now, quite a lot of younger members have joined since covid which is positive.

I was actually quite shocked reading some of the previous comments about how some viewed of the cheersquad, don’t judge a book by its cover. We are harmless and just love the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Cheer Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back