charmer

Senior List
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Hi,
Sorry to intrude but I am looking to get in contact with someone in the cheer squad. I write for Nick Maxwell's website and am working on a blog about the Tigers and am wanting to know if it's possible to join the cheer squad this week for the game against Freo. I am wanting to experience the passion first hand, and hear all the comments both positive and negative that Tiger fans say throughout a match that they can cause a big upset in.

Thanks for your help,

Go Tiges!

Hi,
Sorry to intrude but I am looking to get in contact with someone in the cheer squad. I write for Nick Maxwell's website and am working on a blog about the Tigers and am wanting to know if it's possible to join the cheer squad this week for the game against Freo. I am wanting to experience the passion first hand, and hear all the comments both positive and negative that Tiger fans say throughout a match that they can cause a big upset in.

Thanks for your help,

Go Tiges!

hmm ... is he coming over to us next year in the Malthouse deal ?

haha yep, gathering all the info I can for him!

Hi,

Thanks for your help,

Go Tiges!

Click on the link below then click on contact us on the website regarding ur query re the cheer squad...
http://www.richmondcheersquad.org.au/

If I were you I would just buy a ticket behind the goals at the Punt road end, wear some non discrete clothing (or heaven forbid some yellow and black gear) and watch from a few rows back. Will be exactly the same and you won't have to announce to everyone that your a Collingwood supporter. I for one have nothing against Collingwood (Carlton is a completely different story) but there are alot of blokes around who are quite the opposite. It's not like anything would happen to you, you'd just cop alot of shit all day.

No chance that i'll be wearing black and white in the Richmond Cheer Squad.

I have bought a Tiges jumper for $25!

"wanting to know if it's possible to join the cheer squad this week for the game against Freo."

Yeah mate, anything's possible (for a Collingwood supporter).

First buy yourself an RFC membership (a cheersquad pre-requisite) and then buy yourself cheersquad membership. You'll then get to experience it every week.

Ha,Ha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheer Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back