Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Not happy about it, but Maresca deserves our support and backing.

If it doesn't work, then the scrutiny and criticism needs to be applied to the owners and sporting directors rather than on the coach himself.
100%, and I'm shocked there isn't more scrutiny at the moment. Bordering on embarrassing.
Maresca is just the next poor victim. I do not expect success or him to last long. That's on our directors.

Potential issue down the track is we might struggle to get managers. Evident now that we're having to offer 5 years for an unproven manager.

Please god

I doubt we'd do a huge money huge wage buy for CF. We've already binned talks with Osimhen management because it'll cost just too much, Isaks price would be similar.

I think Gyokeres may be a possibility(or just my hope) as his wages wouldn't be crazy and fit in our structure. Wouldn't surprise if it's Duran either, fits our your MO.

Read on the BBC gossip section that Lukaku would be open to moving to Saudi Pro League! Probably our best opportunity to get best price for him! Apparently multiple interested parties.

Wouldn't surprise if it's Duran either, fits our your MO.

Lol picked it. Hell he looks like he's got all the tools to be a decent striker but geez another kid when we need experience and £40m+ is taking the piss.

Trust the process I guess.

Lol picked it. Hell he looks like he's got all the tools to be a decent striker but geez another kid when we need experience and £40m+ is taking the piss.

Trust the process I guess.
40mil is a bit ridiculous, they bought him 12 months ago for 14m.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW, just wow. I'm gobsmacked that Southgate hasn't played Cole Palmer for one minute so far...

There's your problem England. TAA is an absolute liability on the pitch and you've got one of the most talented players in your squad on the pine.

Not supporting England, just feel for Cole.

We've signed so many new young players, that I don't even raise a heartbeat anymore. I used to get really excited with our new signings, but barely raise a smile these days.

Is it just me?

In isolation they make sense, 2 young talented guys(Guiu and Kellyman) and 2 experienced squad guys(KDH and Tosin) pretty cheaply.

But we have that many talented young guys already, how do we develop them?

The older guys we needed are starters not these squad footballers. So this doesn't move the needle at all.

We just aren't aiming to win the league anymore, we just just feel like part of a hedge fund and we are just used the to make money.

I can't work out why we're so eager to push Gallagher out the door. If we replaced him with a quality signing, then it wouldn't sting as much, but Dewsbury-Hall? I guess Maresca likes him, but still, he has Drinkwater written all over him.

I can't work out why we're so eager to push Gallagher out the door. If we replaced him with a quality signing, then it wouldn't sting as much, but Dewsbury-Hall? I guess Maresca likes him, but still, he has Drinkwater written all over him.
100% my thoughts, another Drinkwater/Barkley signing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Back