Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

What if he's telling the truth 🤔 but why would bfew have protected him?
Shark Tank Writing GIF

They can be VERY tenuous though. It could also be jmoo wan or DemurePrincess, but Baz's were the most obvious.

(It's been a quiet day in the thread and with my work today ha!)
I haven't posted any chess facts

What if he's telling the truth 🤔 but why would bfew have protected him?
I’ve got no idea why he would either unless he thought I was the other flog which ended up being dank. Im not going to be able to talk myself out of this because the evidence is damning which sucks for me and the village.

FACT: Check mate came from the traditional wagering for a chess game where the loser had to buy the drinks consumed during the game, so once the winner was certain, they would request the "Cheque" for their playing "mate" to pay. Drinking during chess is quite common due to its boring nature

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FACT: Check mate came from the traditional wagering for a chess game where the loser had to buy the drinks consumed during the game, so once the winner was certain, they would request the "Cheque" for their playing "mate" to pay. Drinking during chess is quite common due to its boring nature
Still livlier than cricket.

Do you think BFew protected MP last night?
It's hard to say because who knows what Bfew was thinking. He may have been guessing on the flogs.
It would be a mighty coincidence though.

Tell us who you missed on MP. Eliminating other evil is in your manifesto.
I’m not evil Fiji, I’m suss on jmoo and have been from the start. I reckon Baz is the Chester, the post saying “mate” yesterday was very un baz like.

At this stage CursingFijian the only people I’m comfortable with are you and dogs and even you lead a vanilla villager to their death and you’re doing it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back