Werewolf Chess Werewolf 4 - Pawn to be Wild (GAME OVER - CHESS HATER WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would actually be hilarious if Maj voted differently to spite Tarks and hand the SK the win by getting modkilled šŸ˜…
I didn't think of that. Still time to have some fun....

Oh Iā€™m aware of the million and one ways things could go very, very wrong!

Iā€™m definitely Team Porps for SK with the way today has played out now but Iā€™ve changed my mind so many times now that I wished Iā€™d just taken a shot overnight so I could know for sure.
Honestly if Wosh won she'd spam me with koala gifs so I'm on Team Porps aka could handle losing to her better ;)

I didn't think of that. Still time to have some fun....
Now Tarks is ...

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

Probably should put some drama in.

The winner of chess werewolf 4 isā€¦

Wild Rabbit Chess GIF by HennessyUS

por_please_ya (Chess Hater)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect timing for your game serial_thrilla

Votes:

3 - por_please_ya - tough SK win after being under suspicion from early on
2 - Tarkyn_24 - very well fought and good logic in the game
1 - Wosh - not ā€˜just a villagerā€™ but really good insights throughout.

HM to CursingFijian for being so close to surviving yesterday due to the arguments. SSwans2011 unfortunate with the modkill and Iā€™m sure would have had a big impact today otherwise.

See you in 6 months for Chess Werewolf 5, where Iā€™ll no doubt adopt a more harsh approach to modkills šŸ˜›

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, por_please_ya is not as innocent as she looks. Well played porps and congrats šŸ’Æ
Ironic that the result came down to the 2 people Iā€™ve been trying to call out all game lol, I was always gonna go full circle and vote for one of them šŸ˜‚

Fantastic and stressful game to dip my toes back into, every faction and the SK had a stake in the final showdowns, really enjoyed it tho **** Iā€™m glad itā€™s overā€¦you gotta give your life to this shit.
Cya all in another 5 years

IMG_2672.gif

Thanks Chipmunk šŸ«¶ Super well done.

Perfect timing for your game serial_thrilla

Votes:

3 - por_please_ya - tough SK win after being under suspicion from early on
2 - Tarkyn_24 - very well fought and good logic in the game
1 - Wosh - not ā€˜just a villagerā€™ but really good insights throughout.

HM to CursingFijian for being so close to surviving yesterday due to the arguments. SSwans2011 unfortunate with the modkill and Iā€™m sure would have had a big impact today otherwise.

See you in 6 months for Chess Werewolf 5, where Iā€™ll no doubt adopt a more harsh approach to modkills šŸ˜›
I get nothing for suggesting the name of the dead PM?

wow, last time I put any effort in

I would like to ask Jhye Clark 13 why he voted for porps straight up Day 1? That hung over my head all game and I couldnā€™t let it go, it stopped me from considering her as the SK right up till it became bleeding obvious.

I would like to ask Jhye Clark 13 why he voted for porps straight up Day 1? That hung over my head all game and I couldnā€™t let it go, it stopped me from considering her as the SK right up till it became bleeding obvious.
oh really?

I donā€™t need no ded pm thanks, I saw everything first hand right here and I look forward to a good sleep tonight. No :knife:

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 4 - Pawn to be Wild (GAME OVER - CHESS HATER WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back