Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage CursingFijian the only people I’m comfortable with are you and dogs and even you lead a vanilla villager to their death and you’re doing it again.

It’s all about the process MP. We missed a kill on you, we therefore need to eliminate you as prospective big evil.

If you’re neutral let us know and we’ll strike up a deal.

Did you miss on jmoo?

It’s all about the process MP. We missed a kill on you, we therefore need to eliminate you as prospective big evil.

Did you miss on jmoo?
Looking Episode 11 GIF by One Chicago

Did you miss on jmoo?
I get the process, I have no way of convincing anyone. I’m not evil or neutral. It is what it is. Can’t make a deal when I have nothing other than my life to offer.

I get the process, I have no way of convincing anyone. I’m not evil or neutral. It is what it is. Can’t make a deal when I have nothing other than my life to offer.
If you are just a humble pawn make sure when you get into the dead pm you give BFew our warmest regards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are just a humble pawn make sure when you get into the dead pm you give BFew our warmest regards.
I’ll be curious to know why he protected me

It's entirely possible that BFew would do something unexpected
It is. But it's less likely than a missed kill on MP_ being because he's big evil.

You lynching another villager for starters
Like my mama used to say when the wooden spoon got raised 'Son, this is hurting me more than it hurts you'.

It's entirely possible that BFew would do something unexpected
Well I didn’t think I was giving off any vibes this game . My activity has been well below normal due to lack of role and the game has not been as entertaining, probably due to our dying early, jmoo being quiet and dero not playing. I guess if bfew was unsure where the amulet was and who the other flog was he took a punt on me.

Like my mama used to say when the wooden spoon got raised 'Son, this is hurting me more than it hurts you'.
I think you’re enjoying this. Bfew is probably laughing his ass off causing this scenario.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back