Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

It is. But it's less likely than a missed kill on MP_ being because he's big evil.
Did you know bfew was doc, did you suggest him to protect anyone in particular last night?

Did you know bfew was doc, did you suggest him to protect anyone in particular last night?
Yes we did suggest. No we didn't know he was the doc. We did think he was giving off positive vibes.

Well I didn’t think I was giving off any vibes this game . My activity has been well below normal due to lack of role and the game has not been as entertaining, probably due to our dying early, jmoo being quiet and dero not playing. I guess if bfew was unsure where the amulet was and who the other flog was he took a punt on me.
But he knew that dogs and CF were out in the open. Taking a punt on you makes no sense to me.

So you're suggestion is that TGB was voting for who he missed kills on?
Is it a coincidence that Zerg is the SK and going for the same people as TGB????

Yes we did suggest. No we didn't know he was the doc. We did think he was giving off positive vibes.
What was my vibe out of interest so I don’t die as a villager next game. Do I need to be less interested?

What was my vibe out of interest so I don’t die as a villager next game. Do I need to be less interested?
When you get to the DeadPM dank will be able to answer that for you. I will say it was based on a healthy respect for your WW craftsmanship.

When you get to the DeadPM dank will be able to answer that for you. I will say it was based on a healthy respect for your WW craftsmanship.
I’m going to be super cranky at both dank and bfew for throwing me under the bus.

I’m going to be super cranky at both dank and bfew for throwing me under the bus.
So if we use your last few moments as a humble pawn, tell us who do you think village should be looking at next? You know I'm following you out the door tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if we use your last few moments as a humble pawn, tell us who do you think village should be looking at next? You know I'm following you out the door tonight.
I got nothing ffs

Martin Luther King Jr Mlk GIF by Identity

MP_ (Black King - Alpha) lynched

It is now night.

I will suggest accelerated phases for tomorrow separately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back