Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's believable. Maybe you can fool the godfather, but I doubt it. They're playing one of the great backs to the wall evil games after losing one member to a lucky seer and another to a hilarious modkill. Deserve to win.
She ain’t that good.

Lol. You need to read the whole thread Zerg.
aint nobody got time for that GIF

dogs105 there was no point in shooting so we didn’t.

Firing a shot would have just hit a night immune or the were in handing two kills to the Black King.

We actually held off hoping that there would be enough double ups, misses to allow the amulet to last another day. That didn’t quite work out.

Anyway I will protect someone tonight and hopefully it’s enough to give village a shot, although I am considering to shoot Zerg now that he has claimed Black Knight (Werecub).

Thoughts?

Firing a shot would have just hit a night immune or the were in handing two kills to the Black King.

We actually held off hoping that there would be enough double ups, misses to allow the amulet to last another day. That didn’t quite work out.

Anyway I will protect someone tonight and hopefully it’s enough to give village a shot, although I am considering to shoot Zerg now that he has claimed Black Knight (Werecub).

Thoughts?
Shoot him.

Easiest decision ever.

Thoughts?
In the highly unlikely event you used epic subterfuge to convince the village to lynch MP_, you have to shoot me. It's the only play that makes sense and the only one that gives the village the advantage.

I will still be here to be lynched in the morning though.

This reminds me of the performance art over where the amulet was, not knowing the wolves had failed a seer on Nothing after you passed it to him.

In the highly unlikely event you used epic subterfuge to convince the village to lynch MP_, you have to shoot me. It's the only play that makes sense and the only one that gives the village the advantage.

I will still be here to be lynched in the morning though.

This reminds me of the performance art over where the amulet was, not knowing the wolves had failed a seer on Nothing after you passed it to him.
I hope you’re enjoying it. The performance art that is. We may not have been able to fool everyone, but it was enough to steer you away from dogs who will be able to confirm you as the Kings Knight and bring it all home tomorrow.

We’ve been good enough to recognise smarmy MP as evil MP, and quiet unhelpful Zerg as evil Zerg.

BarryBrans references to knights, castling, promotion, etc each day has revealed his hand.

Dogs might ask him for help tomorrow to fight evil on the condition we help fulfil his wincon.

Shoot him.

Easiest decision ever.
Good WW is all about misdirection KT and the Zerg is amongst the very best.

If he’s not what he claims then that action would be a complete waste.

I hope you’re enjoying it. The performance art that is. We may not have been able to fool everyone, but it was enough to steer you away from dogs who will be able to confirm you as the Kings Knight and bring it all home tomorrow.

We’ve been good enough to recognise smarmy MP as evil MP, and quiet unhelpful Zerg as evil Zerg.

BarryBrans references to knights, castling, promotion, etc each day has revealed his hand.

Dogs might ask him for help tomorrow to fight evil on the condition we help fulfil his wincon.
Wouldn't it be great though if you weren't just spouting BS right now? :D I will applaud the play if that's the case.

Far too often the simplest answer is the right one in werewolf. The simplest answer is that you used your kill, and if you hadn't you'd be reeeeeal quiet about it right now.

Wouldn't it be great though if you weren't just spouting BS right now? :D I will applaud the play if that's the case.

Far too often the simplest answer is the right one in werewolf. The simplest answer is that you used your kill, and if you hadn't you'd be reeeeeal quiet about it right now.
I’ve been misdirecting my actions with the amulet since the start.

I came close to changing away from MP when dogs did, asking if he wanted to switcheroo. That should have been enough insight for you to know we really didn’t have MP in the gun. But you missed it.

How good has the SK been, though?

SK should shoot you tonight and then join the village tomorrow. They could then help us fulfil the Chessters Wincon. It would be a fantastic finish to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been misdirecting my actions with the amulet since the start.

I came close to changing away from MP when dogs did, asking if he wanted to switcheroo. That should have been enough insight for you to know we really didn’t have MP in the gun. But you missed it.

How good has the SK been, though?

SK should shoot you tonight and then join the village tomorrow. They could then help us fulfil the Chessters Wincon. It would be a fantastic finish to the game.
It's these moments that I treasure. What would werewolf be without outed evil vs desperate good?

It's these moments that I treasure. What would werewolf be without outed evil vs desperate good?
I wholeheartedly agree.

Anyway. I hope to block the SK kill, and we can keep him to the one double up from 5 attempts.

You got this dogs105. Confirm the werecub and take him out. I’ll post my thoughts on SK and Black Queen tomorrow morning before deadline.

Avengers Assemble GIF by MOODMAN

dogs105 (White Bishop - Seer*) killed by Black Queen’s Army
CursingFijian (White Knight - Flog) killed by Black King’s Soldiers
DemurePrincess (White Pawn - Villager) killed by Chess Hater

*dogs105 was the real seer and Raz was the fake seer

It is now day.

Accelerated Phases

There were no objections, and so here is the schedule for today:

Day 5 phase deadline: 4pm Vic time
Night 5 phase deadline: 6pm Vic time (or if I announce the result late due to not being awake, 2 hours after I announce the result)
Day 6 phase deadline: 10pm Vic time
Night 6 phase deadline: Saturday 8am Vic time
Day 7 deadline: when all votes are in plus one hour grace.

Avengers Assemble GIF by MOODMAN

dogs105 (White Bishop - Seer*) killed by Black Queen’s Army
CursingFijian (White Knight - Flog) killed by Black King’s Soldiers
DemurePrincess (White Pawn - Villager) killed by Chess Hater

*dogs105 was the real seer and Raz was the fake seer

It is now day.
So evil/neutral are working together.

We can either take out Zerg today, as he seems to be the only capable one of those evil/neutrals left, or try to lynch the Chess Hater, as they're the closest to their win condition.

There are 7 players left now, 6 after the lynch and then we're relying on the remaining evil not to kill so the Chess Hater doesn't reach their win condition and they HAVE to be lynched tomorrow.

MOD NOTE

As we are in accelerated phases:
  • there is no penalty for not voting / not putting in a night action
  • Chester is still in the game, but it is no longer mandatory for them to include a chess reference every day phase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back