Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

So evil/neutral are working together.

We can either take out Zerg today, as he seems to be the only capable one of those evil/neutrals left, or try to lynch the Chess Hater, as they're the closest to their win condition.

There are 7 players left now, 6 after the lynch and then we're relying on the remaining evil not to kill so the Chess Hater doesn't reach their win condition and they HAVE to be lynched tomorrow.
Lynch me today. Then either lynch the SK tomorrow or they win, and then either lynch the GF or they win.

A finish for the purists with only clueless villagers left.

Calling me the only capable one left when the Black Queen has dominated the game is probably the dumbest thing you've posted for a while, and that's a high bar to clear :p

Lynch me today. Then either lynch the SK tomorrow or they win, and then either lynch the GF or they win.

Calling me the only capable one left when the Black Queen has dominated the game is probably the dumbest thing you've posted for a while, and that's a high bar to clear :p
I just think you've taken the game by the scruff of the neck and the other two have been happy just to let that happen and see where it gets them.

I just think you've taken the game by the scruff of the neck and the other two have been happy just to let that happen and see where it gets them.
I would be if I were them. It's hard to win werewolf as evil/SK and once MP was rumbled with the Black Queen knowing my role I figured I'd give them an assist seeing as winning was off the cards for me.

Actually, the more I think about it, the less sense there is in lynching you today. With 2 of the 7 players known - you as the Werecub and Baz as the Chess Joker (I mean, not 100% confirmed, I guess) - that means 5 other players that could be the two remaining Night Immune. Considering I know I'm a Villager (obviously not confirmed for anyone else), that's a 1 in 2 chance of hitting Night Immune in the lynch, which are pretty great odds.

And if we hit one of them, the other one has to take you (and not another Villager) out overnight.

I would be if I were them. It's hard to win werewolf as evil/SK and once MP was rumbled with the Black Queen knowing my role I figured I'd give them an assist seeing as winning was off the cards for me.
Which further cements my thoughts that your plan for the lynch today is of less benefit to us as it is for the Black Queen and Chess Hater.

My gut feeling around likelihood of being Chess Hater or Black Queen (in order):
  1. jmoo wan - Has been pretty much non-existent throughout the game
  2. TheGoatBaron - Strange voting patterns that could link with missed kills. Although I'm starting to doubt this a little as I realise more and more that Zerg just wants anyone but the Village to win.
  3. por_please_ya - Slipped out of that last lynch very easily and the DP kill could've been a distancing tactic. It's also very likely that I just need someone I KNOW is evil like I do every game (as my other usual dog-with-a-bone targets of Pie 4 Life, thewizardmelon and BEaston are all long dead)
  4. King Tenz - Just seems to disinterested to be either
  5. Barrybran - Most likely the Chess Joker
  6. ZergMinion - Werecub (unless he's playing a fantastic double bluff)
  7. MC Bad Genius - Well, obviously, I know I'm not either role (even if others might think differently)
I could be easily swayed though. But maybe no-one else is in the mood to share their thoughts ...

You are literally the villages last hope. Everyone else is either not paying any attention or evil/neutral 😀
Scared The Simpsons GIF by FOX TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back