Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if the others are going to bother coming into the thread to vote, so now I'm second (third?) guessing all of it and maybe it's better to take out known evil in Zerg.
Just do it.

Mad The Odd Couple GIF by CBS

Artists depiction

jmoo wan (Chess Hater - Serial Killer) lynched.

Night phase ends in 2 hours, at 6pm Vic time.

Alright porps, I'm going to shoot MC.

If you think you can convince TGB, Tenz and Barry to vote out someone else, shoot me. Otherwise shoot one of them. You should be able to manufacture a position where you win next phase especially if you leave KT alive.

Shame jmoo clumsily outed you there. Would have been a good finish otherwise.

If you think you can convince TGB, Tenz and Barry to vote out someone else, shoot me. Otherwise shoot one of them. You should be able to manufacture a position where you win next phase especially if you leave KT alive.

Well, that vindication was very short-lived haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, I'm not evil HAHA. But love how you think I am :)

Lol, I'm not evil HAHA. But love how you think I am :)
Look...it's you or MC and seeing as I'm shooting MC if he's still alive it'll be an easy win for the village.

No way KT or TGB are paying enough attention to have the Mafia kills.

If MC wants to pop up and admit to being the GF in the next half hour I'll change my kill to get him the win.

Just so it's clear, The wolves havn't had a path to victory since MP got flogstruck. The Mafia seered me night 0 and could have killed me any time, and I really feel the Mafia deserve to win this one way more than the village. SK got what he deserved for managing to miss 3 kills and then double up the 4th :D

So if you are the Godfather (99% it's porps), pop up and say hi. You can't lose from here unless you kill me overnight.

Just so it's clear, The wolves havn't had a path to victory since MP got flogstruck. The Mafia seered me night 0 and could have killed me any time, and I really feel the Mafia deserve to win this one way more than the village. SK got what he deserved for managing to miss 3 kills and then double up the 4th :D

So if you are the Godfather (99% it's porps), pop up and say hi. You can't lose from here unless you kill me overnight.
Well, I'm killing Baz tonight, so just don't hit him :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back