chf

Remove this Banner Ad

Riewoldt all the way. He deserves to win a brownlow and he will keep on improving!
Go the tigers. Eat em Alive in 2005!

Yeh nice call Yze Magic, you took mine.
I know the others are superstars (and im not doubting that), but Millsy fits in well at the Dees so i'm happy, he just needs to kick more goals

riccardo said:
Nick gets my unashamedly biased vote.

Safest pair of hands in the business, haven't seen the like since "Buckets" retired.

Buckets reminds me so much of the time he was able to knee himself in the head and give himself concussion. But yes, good hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magpie Mick said:
I am more than happy with big ROCCA. He will be fit and firing for '05 - will take him over the others any time.

P.S. He is the main reason the pies played in 2 of the past 3 grand finals...

hes never fit,seen the way he sucks in the big ones after a 20m lead.and your trying to tell me you will take him in front of tredrea or riewoldt. I realy dont think so.

Magpie Mick said:
I am more than happy with big ROCCA. He will be fit and firing for '05 - will take him over the others any time.

It`s just a pity you couldn`t win one of them................................. :D

Magpie Mick said:

why are collingwood supporters so sure the pies (or their important players) will be so good next year after a shocker this year. As a melbourne supporter after a bad year i know we might come good but dont know where inspiration will come from, bit like this lot i reckon, only they think they know what they're talking about.

riccardo said:
Nick gets my unashamedly biased vote.

Safest pair of hands in the business, haven't seen the like since "Buckets" retired.
Could not have said it better my self ;)

Riewoldt, is the best, but Melbourne have the best pick up, Brad Miller pick 53 in the draft and no a key player At CHF for the dees.

Cyclops said:
Truth.

I love our big Anthony, his best is as good as any. I'd like to slot him in ahead of Hall, except he's had such a down year he's only ahead of the extremely over-rated Brown at the moment.

Rocca ahead of Brown?

hahahahaha

looks like its comedy hour

Remove this Banner Ad

chf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back