CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see those little skin ********** from st pats off this thread now!! :)

waubra to have an easy win this week with that full forward booting goals that could well get into double figures!!! :D

good to see those little skin ********** from st pats off this thread now!! :)

waubra to have an easy win this week with that full forward booting goals that could well get into double figures!!! :D

sorry to say chelsea but he wont get into double figures he is in terrible form at the moment..joe gardiner and alex broidy will be the big goal kickers for the roos this week against the bunnies

sorry to say chelsea but he wont get into double figures he is in terrible form at the moment..joe gardiner and alex broidy will be the big goal kickers for the roos this week against the bunnies

nah mate. my money is on the big man hobson kicking a bag, he says his gonna kill any **** that gets in his way when i was talking to him after school :D

b: c.trigg(bung)-b.adams(bung)- m.boltan (day)
hb:d.pearce(bal)- b.hughes(hep)- j.leonard (dun)
c: p.murray(day)- p.dwyer(day)- b.albert (hep)
hf: a.mullane (dun)- t.dalton (wau)- m.allison (hep)
f: l.o'halloran (hep)- j.rodgers (hep)- j.pearce (bal)
r: r.ratley(dun)- c.hepworth (cres)- a.mullane (bal)
int: l.dickson (spr)- h.cowan (day)- l.rigby (buny)- j.trevenon (bung)

plus ones players j.alexander(day), z.tisdale(day) and s.conroy(hep)

i hear that number 16 from ballan would get into this team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have seen that dale play, has got no heart for footy. fairly quick runner but doesnt seem to use it. was reading earlier on this thread saying neilson is one of the most under rated players now people are saying he has to step up his footy??

i hear neilson is very handy to have in your side in any conditions

well obviously if i played him today lol ha ha ha there good players were drew pierce justin pierce ash mullane brendan masters(people told me he was terrible) some 24 bloke i think he was pretty solid played backline and some goldy bloke he played on the wing

well obviously if i played him today lol ha ha ha there good players were drew pierce justin pierce ash mullane brendan masters(people told me he was terrible) some 24 bloke i think he was pretty solid played backline and some goldy bloke he played on the wing

well sorry captain obvious!!!!!!!! and just to point out one big mistake... you cant spell pierce. its pearce idiot:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back