CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bet ya that your one of them little rat ***** that barely gets a game, sits on the bench for 3 quarters and thinnks there tough for bad mouthin other people, good job mate ;)
im with you donald duk... how much crap does he talk... you dont see the likes of jimmy rodgers or matt allison on here talking sh*t out of there mouths because they have better things to because they are half deceant at football..

You play for Waubra do you? Do people call you 'skillsy', I don't know may have been 'millsy' but I swear to god you are the fattest most useless player to ever step onto a footy field...
Oh well im not that useless because nobody from hepburn kicked a goal on me so there fore i must be better than that kid and all so 85 kilos wow i must be obese! i just dunno how i can run , how about you go on the senior thread winnard your time in the 18s is over flogga

"Tristan Takes It".... WOAH, did you think that one through before you signed up? Nah, it's good you aren't in the closet now :D
Low act. I mean, can't come up with a comeback so you try to have a go at his name. That's just sad haha you loser!
Waubra will smash you all over again so shut your mouth

bet ya that your one of them little rat ***** that barely gets a game, sits on the bench for 3 quarters and thinnks there tough for bad mouthin other people, good job mate ;)

Yeah except I don't play, just support. I'm on the ground in spirit :) What I don't understand is I've said who I am, and noone has punched me in the sternam or said anything like they post on here to me... Sad really.

Oh well im not that useless because nobody from hepburn kicked a goal on me so there fore i must be better than that kid and all so 85 kilos wow i must be obese! i just dunno how i can run , how about you go on the senior thread winnard your time in the 18s is over flogga

haha that bloke doesn't even play 18's?

Low act. I mean, can't come up with a comeback so you try to have a go at his name. That's just sad haha you loser!
Waubra will smash you all over again so shut your mouth

Location gym, I suggest you stay there sweetheart...

i think they talk about senior players on that though? not reserves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not Sam Winnard... Even though he is 100 times the footballer any of yous bagging him will ever be.

Location gym, I suggest you stay there sweetheart...
Awww arn't you a cutie pie. Now even to the lowest of forms and making fun of peoples information. You really have hit a rock bottom. I suggest you get the **** off this forum so the other posters can enjoy this instead of readint the crap coming out of you. Pack up your shit and leave because you have no intention of benefitting this thread. :thumbsu:

Awww arn't you a cutie pie. Now even to the lowest of forms and making fun of peoples information. You really have hit a rock bottom. I suggest you get the **** off this forum so the other posters can enjoy this instead of readint the crap coming out of you. Pack up your shit and leave because you have no intention of benefitting this thread. :thumbsu:

haha
mate am I the only one surprised that some one from hepburn has a computer?

Opposed to making fun of peoples information is ______? You sir, are not from the league so how can anything you post be relevant, GTFO.:D

Opposed to making fun of peoples information is ______? You sir, are not from the league so how can anything you post be relevant, GTFO.:D
This is where you are incorrect my friend.
Possibly not playing for a club but I do consider myself am a keen follower of Waubra.
I am not currently playing football but when you see me play, that'll give you some truth to talk about. Watch out for the Bra in 10:thumbsu:

saturday week, learmonth vs hepburn, jimmy mason will demolish jimmy rodgers, then he will punch sam winnard in the sternum

haha
mate am I the only one surprised that some one from hepburn has a computer?
Definitely isn't using it wisely... I mean, he is logging on to a community and providing the information of where he is from so I don't really think he knows what is going on. Especially coming from Hepburn:thumbsu:

Possibly not playing for a club but I do consider myself am a keen follower of Waubra.
I am not currently playing football but when you see me play, that'll give you some truth to talk about. Watch out for the Bra in 10:thumbsu:

Contradictions galore... I want need to look out for you in '10 I'll be a big boy.

Also, sports bra yeah?

saturday week, learmonth vs hepburn, jimmy mason will demolish jimmy rodgers, then he will punch sam winnard in the sternum

LOL didn't he do his shoulder or something, Jimmy Mason couldn't get a game in the Lakers 2's... Cool story bro:thumbsu:

From the league. Just not putting the boots on mate. Bit hard when you are out for a season you'd think...
Obviously truth.
Contradictions galore... I want need to look out for you in '10 I'll be a big boy.

Also, sports bra yeah?
Haha big boy. Whatever fills ya boots champ. You'll be starting to play senior footy at the age of what.. 19? Jeez bit late. 4 years later to a real big boy. Grow some nuts mate because you clearly are scared of everyone finding out who you are.
If you think your big just cause you'll be playing senior footy next year, think again. You'll just be a kid too old for 18's and looking for a kick.
Calling yourself a big boy in footy and playing at the age of 19 don't really pay each other out ********.

I must acknowledge your humor though, jeez, making fun of peoples names and locations!!! I never thought I would see the day it would be ever used. Calling yourself a big boy and you're making fun of peoples names. You are a mess

You seriously have no clue what you are doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back