CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Hobbo from Waubra is a standout forward, if the delivery to him gets abit better i'de have no worrys chucking money on him for the league goal kicking, just from what i saw first round when he kicked 6, could have been more if his teammates learn to kick to him. Cheers.

would not go as far as saying he can actually play football, the kid just loves milking the umpire for as much as he can get and also the fact that the kid cant leave the bloody 10 metre square for anyone pretty lazy if ya ask me

would not go as far as saying he can actually play football, the kid just loves milking the umpire for as much as he can get and also the fact that the kid cant leave the bloody 10 metre square for anyone pretty lazy if ya ask me

he would probably tear u a new arseh*le mate so why dont u shut up

the only asset the the clunes team have is abit of pace...
personally i fail to see how waubra are "slow as a turtle" since they were first to the contest every single time... and the disposal into the forward line was a massive improvement on the two weeks before, i play for waubra and im not being arrogant but we should beat beaufort this weekend, it will be a good match...sorry mate but i dont no what forward your talking about. there was a total of 9 goals kicked between the two tall forwards on the weekend, only one was the result of a free kick......id like to know who you play for mate cause im sure unless u play for daylesford, hepburn, springbank, or ballan waubra are a good show to beat you...so neck up ya rat

Nice statistics mate but im sorry waurbra are terrbile from what the pre season talk from people was they are a disgrace mate.

Hepburn, reknowned for their incestual spousal arrangements... Not like the Wabura's or the Springbank's or the Gordan's, where you get your program only to find everyone of the players has the same last name. Haha

Abstinence is a form of contraception... Catholics abstain until marriage. Well researched :)

so you can marry your sister???

if not then how are people from either of these 3 teams seen to be incest...
surely father O'Reilly would know who has the same bloodlines as who....

keep trying mate. it will come....one day... hopefully

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so you can marry your sister???

if not then how are people from either of these 3 teams seen to be incest...
surely father O'Reilly would know who has the same bloodlines as who....

keep trying mate. it will come....one day... hopefully

I remmember the first time I read, you'll get the hang of it mate...

Yep, Shakespeare sure wasn't French. Or are you galvanising the fact that you are illiterate? You may be missing a comma in there, Shakespeare :p
i was calling you shakespear buddy...
was i missing a comma? heres a few for ya then mate ,,,,,,,,.
im suprised you have been posting so many comments and not just flogging of over your sisters face in ya room.

yeh.. i cant see how he milks the umpire mate.. noone of his goals have been from free kicks.. unless he pretends to take the mark and the umpire magically gives it to him u toss bag. i still cant find out why you were wathcing waubra vs clunes.. u must be a terrible footballer.. we will see how waubra go this week against beaufort..

You've got no idea mate. if you think he's shitte at footy why couldn't you stop him kicking goals? you bloody muppet

It was sarcasm Matho. You must be getting a bit senile in your old age haha

haha yes i realized that, was just a perfect chance to have a dig at the old foe

"i remember back in 05 when Beau Ryan was unstoppable..." geez i am getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back