CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bungaree over buninyong by 60, cos of there piss poor effort last weekend
burra over learmonth by 100, watch out could be a show of the forwards of rodgers and liam o'halloran
springbank over creswick by 80
beaufort over gordon by 30
ballan over clunes by 150 justin will kick 8 to 11 goals
dford over newlyn by 100
waubra over towners by 90 or even 20 depends on the weather

bungaree over buninyong by 60, cos of there piss poor effort last weekend
burra over learmonth by 100, watch out could be a show of the forwards of rodgers and liam o'halloran
springbank over creswick by 80
beaufort over gordon by 30
ballan over clunes by 150 justin will kick 8 to 11 goals
dford over newlyn by 100
waubra over towners by 90 or even 20 depends on the weather
100% agree with you there mate:thumbsu:

bunga over bunnies by 70
burra over lakers by 100
springbank over wickers by 90
beaufort over gordon by 50
ballan over clunes by 150
dford over newlyn by 100
waubra over towners by 90

i did tips a few days ago but will re post.

bunga over buninyong by 100+. willing to bet money on it for those girls who think i talk up bunga all the times, its buninyong.
sprinbank over crewick by 60+
beaufort over gordon by 30+ s jones to kick a few
ballan over cluens by 130+ j pearce to kick 10
dford over newyln by 100+
waubra over towners by 80+
burras over learmonth by 80+

My tips for the week
Bunga over Bunniyong by 80 points (less if its rainy and windy like the Waubra boys had to endure last week against the Bunnies)
Hepburn by 70 over Learmonth (Learmonth need someone to help j.mason. he cant do it all on his own)
Springbank over Creswick by 60 points
Beaufort over Gordon by 60 points (rate beaufort one of the better shit teams, got a few good mids, will stop gordons dreamtime)
ballan over clunes by 180 points (if Ballan show up and play to their best)
dford over newyln by 130 points( Newyln are crap especially luke thomas)
Waubra over the towners by 75 points. dunnstown are a solid team much like beaufort but they will have no answer to Waubra. Expect a good showing from daniel marek, Waubras back pocket. Suffered a serious foot injury last week but should be back firing this week after the week off. waubra missed his quick rebound from the backline last week.

My tips for the week
Bunga over Bunniyong by 80 points (less if its rainy and windy like the Waubra boys had to endure last week against the Bunnies)
Hepburn by 70 over Learmonth (Learmonth need someone to help j.mason. he cant do it all on his own)
Springbank over Creswick by 60 points
Beaufort over Gordon by 60 points (rate beaufort one of the better shit teams, got a few good mids, will stop gordons dreamtime)
ballan over clunes by 180 points (if Ballan show up and play to their best)
dford over newyln by 130 points( Newyln are crap especially luke thomas)
Waubra over the towners by 75 points. dunnstown are a solid team much like beaufort but they will have no answer to Waubra. Expect a good showing from daniel marek, Waubras back pocket. Suffered a serious foot injury last week but should be back firing this week after the week off. waubra missed his quick rebound from the backline last week.

Hahahahaha quick rebound? thats funny.

But we didnt really miss the quick rebound though, we still won by about 100 points..

i did tips a few days ago but will re post.

bunga over buninyong by 100+. willing to bet money on it for those girls who think i talk up bunga all the times, its buninyong.
sprinbank over crewick by 60+
beaufort over gordon by 30+ s jones to kick a few
ballan over cluens by 130+ j pearce to kick 10
dford over newyln by 100+
waubra over towners by 80+
burras over learmonth by 80+
yeh i agree with that.. but not waubra by that much.. mabye a little less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so a absolute superstar then
nah hes just a solid back pocket player, some would say the perfect back pocket, with a long penetrating kick on him. used to play forward line but got moved down the backline cos he couldnt kick a set shot for sh!t. this was best shown in our practice match at Romsey.

what are every ones tips for this week..??
ballan over clunes by 120+(pearce kick 7+ goals)
bungaree over buninyong by 70+
waubra over dunnstown by 100
beaufort over gordon by 70
hepburn over learmonth by 80
daylesford over newlyn by 100+ daylesford will have over 12 goal kickers
springbank over creswick by 60

nah hes just a solid back pocket player, some would say the perfect back pocket, with a long penetrating kick on him. used to play forward line but got moved down the backline cos he couldnt kick a set shot for sh!t. this was best shown in our practice match at Romsey.
the perfect back pocket????? ah if he was any good wouldnt he be playing across half back or playing on the ball?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back