CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
weve already done the dream team for the league.. you would have known if you didnt join 1 day ago.. so back to hybernation you hack
donald why be a goose for he asked a question about footy which is what this forum is about and you call him a hack its douschebags like you who wreck the forum :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

wouldnt suprise me, his quite the girl. (hack)

yer good on you mate, hack

what ive heard jack liversidge is just a hack. his soft, is that just me or do more people think that?

yeah mate keep dreaming your nothing but a hack ricky, keep running the boundry and not getting a game. (hack)

donald why be a goose for he asked a question about footy which is what this forum is about and you call him a hack its douschebags like you who wreck the forum :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
there ya go mate... have a good look now.. so i ruin this thread dont think so .. hes been on for 1 day and hes been talking crap..

thats wat i think 2 but wen people think of hepburn they think jim rodgers and thats fair hes a terrific player but i think some other players go unnoticed like matt alison captain of team and very fast and skillful malone first year up has had a great year albert previously mentioned and others
mate im jimmy rodgers and thats bullshit there is better players than me on our team such as billy an matty allisson

haha.. who did u hear that off mate..
Got it from his own mental thought. Shame because for one second I had a feeling he was ******ed ;) But none the less... Dyl Lewis in cracking form:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

u saw the dford game did u? can u run through his stats for the day
No and er... um... no.:rolleyes:
Why?
Because it's an opinion mate. Argue at will, but I stand by my opinion. And if you seriously want to continue this then shame on you fel.

no where near as quick as briody and doesnt talk like briody, hes the teams eyes. blind without him.
u have no idea mate. In my opinion there best player was Pat Hills. Doesnt get talked up as much as tom miller, tim dalton and bryce dowler but he played a cracker against us.

nah mate i just watch the dford boys go around. id prefer not to reveal who i am as it makes it more fun. Who do u play for and if u are feeling generous who are u?

nah mate i just watch the dford boys go around. id prefer not to reveal who i am as it makes it more fun. Who do u play for and if u are feeling generous who are u?

i play for dford. so u dont play for daylesford u just follow them round and watch them every week? who do you think our best player is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back