Chicharito

Remove this Banner Ad

Vela has 33 appearances for Mexico with 9 goals.
Hernandez has 20 appearances for Mexico with 11 goals.

Difference is definitely in game time. No point making 20 or so appearance if most of them are subs and you're not getting back-to-back starts. Arsenal need to make a decision whether they're happy for Vela to develop slowly as a backup striker or whether he needs consistent game time (by loaning him out).

Difference is definitely in game time. No point making 20 or so appearance if most of them are subs and you're not getting back-to-back starts. Arsenal need to make a decision whether they're happy for Vela to develop slowly as a backup striker or whether he needs consistent game time (by loaning him out).

Vela needs to take the initiative IMO and make the decision to leave before his development halts like Fran Merida's did.

I'm sure he has gained a lot from daily interraction with people like Wenger and Rice, but eventually he needs football at a high level every week to fulfill his potential.

Has Vela really been that bad this year?

I mean, he's played CL and EPL at one of Europe's top teams and, further to that, has found the net in both of those competitions.

Not bad for a 21 year old, especially for one who hasn't really had the opportunity to find consistency at the top level due to limited game time.

Give the kid a break.

ei4dxk.jpg

I love him, get him up here, I wanna boof him, etc.

Even when Rooney signed the new contract I kept saying he will be sold this summer and I still believe that. The form of Hernandez has been nothing short of brilliant so selling Rooney will be good business. I believe he should always be starting next to Berba instead of Rooney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People jump off quick don't they. How many assists for Rooney this year?

Hernandez will replace an aging Berbatov before he displaces Rooney. Until then, I'm sure SAF is happy enough if he keeps scoring off the bench.

People jump off quick don't they. How many assists for Rooney this year?

Hernandez will replace an aging Berbatov before he displaces Rooney. Until then, I'm sure SAF is happy enough if he keeps scoring off the bench.
Haha, you really think Rooney will be around next season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chicharito

Remove this Banner Ad

Back