Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha my workmate just had a guy phone who was angry about something we printed. Court reporting, so name and address have to go in, he wasn't happy. Anyway, got angry, asked my mates name, said "that's a gay name" and hung up.

Very intelligent man.

Just let me say it's a very normal name and not gay at all.

So his name isnt Stuart, Craig or Toby. Okie doke. :thumbsu:

What's everyone got on for the weekend? I'll be going to the soccer where apparently half the student body at my school will be too. Hope i dont see any of my students, lol.

I'm a tad worried, was meant to edit a group assignment with my friends, but I felt really sick in the morning so I didn't end up going. And their English is ATROCIOUS.

Tell me if this makes sense:
"Whilst leagally, it is recommended to obtial consent from all people people appearing in our vodcasts, but eitically we do not want to be known as a company to avoid at fashion shows and thing because we callously include people in our online material."

Meant to be editing a wiki page for the assignment, and we've managed to lose the material in it several times because of some error in the page, so no one is allowed to touch it any more because they finished editing it before. Heads will roll if I find anything like that on our page.

So whats your mates name then? If its sounds ghey im gonna guess, Bruce or Julian.

If not that- Stuart, Craig or Toby. :D:D
Hey! :mad:

OH SNAP :eek:

She has a point, although an inspection and dinger will improve your chances. Keep in mind crabs are small :cool:
Aren't crabs present in your pubes? Unless you put a condom over your balls and all the way up to your pubes, it is very likely that a condom won't stop the spreading of crabs.

That is horrible, horrible english. Engrish even.

My weekend includes me trying not to drink because I'm getting real unhealthy. It's tough when people request to see you skol...bit of a rep going around with me and my mates. Plus I haven't got the money.

My weekend includes me trying not to drink because I'm getting real unhealthy. It's tough when people request to see you skol...bit of a rep going around with me and my mates. Plus I haven't got the money.

Easiest way to avoid drinking. For one thing drive to the place your going to.. and leave the credit card/ ATM card at home. When i dont wanna spend money on food or drink at the footy, sometimes i dont even take any cash either. Works like a charm. :thumbsu:

You know what the best part is? They're white!

It's simple, if they want you to skol, they must buy you the drinks.

Easiest way to avoid drinking. For one thing drive to the place your going to.. and leave the credit card/ ATM card at home. When i dont wanna spend money on food or drink at the footy, sometimes i dont even take any cash either. Works like a charm. :thumbsu:
But I feel so naked without any money!

My weekend:
Going to Queenscliff tomorrow. Not going to Sorrento though, we'll save that for another day. Not sure what we're doing on Sunday either...

But I feel so naked without any money!

My weekend:
Going to Queenscliff tomorrow. Not going to Sorrento though, we'll save that for another day. Not sure what we're doing on Sunday either...

Meh. I dont do it often. (And not when we have meet ups obviously). But it is the one and only way to go, if you dont want to spend any money. All i take is enough for the train.

Queenscliff should be beautiful! Im thinking of going to a Day Spa there for a massage over the long weekend. And if the weathers hot, come over to St Leos for a swim yeah. Also my folks will probably have a BBQ, so you can hang around for that too if ya want. :thumbsu:

Meh. I dont do it often. (And not when we have meet ups obviously). But it is the one and only way to go, if you dont want to spend any money. All i take is enough for the train.

Queenscliff should be beautiful! Im thinking of going to a Day Spa there for a massage over the long weekend. And if the weathers hot, come over to St Leos for a swim yeah. Also my folks will probably have a BBQ, so you can hang around for that too if ya want. :thumbsu:
St Leos sounds awesome... When's the long weekend again? Haha I've never met your dad.

St Leos sounds awesome... When's the long weekend again? Haha I've never met your dad.

Next week! Nov 1-4th i think. A couple of my auntys might be there too (coming down to play golf apparently), but im sure it'll be fine if you come over, they wont mind. We'll probably get a shitload of mussells from Portarlington and cook em on the BBQ. Mmmmmmm...

Er, my Dad is ok. Kinda quiet sometimes.. not as quiet as your dad though. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week! Nov 1-4th i think. A couple of my auntys might be there too (coming down to play golf apparently), but im sure it'll be fine if you come over, they wont mind. We'll probably get a shitload of mussells from Portarlington and cook em on the BBQ. Mmmmmmm...

Er, my Dad is ok. Kinda quiet sometimes.. not as quiet as your dad though. :p
Oh! I don't think I'm doing anything then. Oh but I have an exam on Tuesday. Lame. I've never had barbecue mussels before...

Yeah, my dad is scary.

Oh! I don't think I'm doing anything then. Oh but I have an exam on Tuesday. Lame. I've never had barbecue mussels before...

Yeah, my dad is scary.

You have to go to school on cup day?! :thumbsdown:

Um, yeah I probably wont drive to Leos till Saturday night, so maybe aim to come over Sunday? Yeah we have a coal BBQ, we just put them over the coals and wait for them to open. They are sooooo good.

And i just meant your dad is quiet. Not scary. Im a quiet person, generally, but i certainly aint scary. :p
(I think if anything most people mistaken quietness for being snobby)

You have to go to school on cup day?! :thumbsdown:

Um, yeah I probably wont drive to Leos till Saturday night, so maybe aim to come over Sunday? Yeah we have a coal BBQ, we just put them over the coals and wait for them to open. They are sooooo good.

And i just meant your dad is quiet. Not scary. Im a quiet person, generally, but i certainly aint scary. :p
(I think if anything most people mistaken quietness for being snobby)
Cup day is on the 5th?! Oh damn. That is lame.

Okay then! Sounds good! Yummmm mussels!

I know what you meant, but I just added that he's scary. Because he is!

Cup day is on the 5th?! Oh damn. That is lame.

Okay then! Sounds good! Yummmm mussels!

I know what you meant, but I just added that he's scary. Because he is!

Cup day is on the 4th. IR game is the 31st, so 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Your exam must be Wednesday....

Anyway, I am outta here. Have a great weekend peoples. :):thumbsu:

-cough- Go um... Victory. Nah.. doesnt sound right. **** it go cats! :D

Ooh, nice dress! I think the fascinator matches it, but I was told that the "golden rule" is to have all your accessories (shoes + headwear + bag) match, so I don't know if you wanna follow that or not. The heels are nice and chunky though so you should be right with them.
Yeah, I tried really hard to get matching accessories but it's hard because the shoes are such an odd color. Should be able to get away with it though. :thumbsu:
And thanks, I love the dress! It's from Forever 21 (American shop) and I have one almost exactly the same from Dotti, but in black.

Yeah, I tried really hard to get matching accessories but it's hard because the shoes are such an odd color. Should be able to get away with it though. :thumbsu:
And thanks, I love the dress! It's from Forever 21 (American shop) and I have one almost exactly the same from Dotti, but in black.
!!! I adore F21. I got my 50's dress from there last year... Wish we had it here, but there are about a million F21 outlets in Singapore so I'll be doing heaps of shopping. Let me know if you want anything from there - I can keep an eye out for you in Jan!

Get some what? Crabs?

you dumbass... you cant get crabs if you dont have pubes.....

Aren't crabs present in your pubes? Unless you put a condom over your balls and all the way up to your pubes, it is very likely that a condom won't stop the spreading of crabs.

Or not have any pubes.......

Also....piss....PISS KOMMING FROM MY ASS....PISS OUT MY ASS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back