Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would if I had the fuel to get there. :p But I need to lose many kilos. ;p

and lol, I was wondering where the $40 seats were. I can't believe the price some artists charge their fans. It's bullshit.

Bon Jovi and Eagles are like $400 for the floor at Rod Laver Arena. :thumbsdown:

That's not surprising considering the "cheap seats" at their Etihad show were going for $100 a pop, and by "cheap seats", I mean seats up the back of level 4 on the opposite side of the stadium to the stage. :thumbsdown:

Just added to my bucket list:
Go to Russia World Cup in '18, specifically siberia as they will host matches!

I'm working my butt off to develop a particular customer in Brasil.
I reckon I'm 3 months off nailing him.
Then I will have clear passage to go to Rio for the cup :p

I must embarrassingly admit I am chuckling a bit at some of the jokes about Qatar (is that how you spell it?) on the General Board.

What a bunch of shit, voted out in first round. As IF they were going to give the World Cup to us. Its all about the corruption. It's all a conspiracy. :thumbsdown:

And archy, I am drinking nescafe out of a polysterine cup atm. Does that qualify me as a coffee lover? :D

I figure it will be the same way that they air condition or heat the indoor stadiums in america ... except with five times the power. Powwwerrrrr!!! Not like they'd be lacking any oil.

Clearly global warming is a big issue for FIFA approving such extravagent air conditioning requirements.

Our public transport is shit. Everyone will catch the train be it late, hot, overcrowded or full of Collingwood supporters on their way home after winning a prelim.

The bid was a pretty half-arsed one in the end, using some Australian celebrities who hardly set foot in the country anymore. Not to mention, the national soccer competition is prettty poor anyway and gets pretty sub-standard crowds plus at least one club is struggling financially. It was a waste of money, the fact people are getting upset about it about how we were "robbed" is pretty stupid. Australia were no chance, we were like the smallest guy in school who gets a participation award for coming last in a running race.

I hate soccer anyway, glad we didn't get it. We have enough idiots to put with her without having to put up with an influx of more.

Ljp, Qatar is all the points you just made about Australia except 20 times worse :D

Yeah but you're missing one important fact. They have oil. ;)

Something you're not telling us mate? :cool:

Lcp. What ever it takes mate.
There's always Caipirinha to make it easier to swallow.
So to speak

I am an expert in the field of the brazilian female anatomy, so such i offer my services as a guide :D

Gday there everyone. Long time no talk. How have we all been?

Stu & Shell, I see you guys mentioned tennis? I've been trying to get someone to play tennis with me for the last 6 months. I'm crap, as I've rarely ever played but up for a run around.

U2 WERE ****ING AWEEEESUUUUUUUUUUME. :thumbsu::thumbsu: Except my lower back was ****ing killing me the whole concert, i guess standing in the same spot for 5 hours is not good for you. Still it was great, their encore of One and Where the Streets Have No Name, rocked.

The claw was pretty awesome as well. :D

Hey Budda, how are you- sure, I'm up for tennis anyplace anytime. Am on holidays as of not this week, but the week after. :thumbsu:

Never drinking ever again. I'm gonna be ****ing hungover as **** in the morning.

Damn you beer for tasting so good (and then doing shots with my mate's brother's parents). :eek: :D

Lol, didn't you say that a few weekends ago in here too? :p

Budda! Yes, we all have to play tennis sometime... I'm also thinking of coming back out your way next month for Bluejuice and Philadelphia Grand Jury at Inferno. It's on a Tuesday night.

U2 and Jay-Z were good too, but Cog were ****ing awesome last night. :thumbsu: Despite the ****ing arseh*le people. >_<

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys can you help me out with something- I'm driving into the city (IKEA), then onto Pakenham on Saturday. I am shitting myself- i've only ever driven into the city ONCE and never driven to the eastern suburbs in my whole life. (I am not joking here lol).

Best way to go????? I am planning on buying a weekend Citylink pass. But I'm also like aware of changes made to exits like on Citylink- and I dont have a navman only an old Melways. :eek:

So yeah atm I am planning on either going Tulla Freeway- exit Flemington Rd, then go to IKEA down on Victoria St. OR i could go West Gate Bridge, then Burnley Tunnel, exit Burnley St to IKAE from there.

And then do i go the same way for Pakenham on the Monash Fwy?

Any help would be appreciated. :eek:

Shell;

You don't have to take the Citylink, just go down Mount Alexander Rd, which will then turn into Flemington Rd, then into Elizabeth St, then left into Victoria St, then IKEA is on the right once you get to Richmond...

To get to Pakenham, go the same direction on Victoria St, it turns into Barkers Rd, it will come to an end, you then turn right into Burke Rd, then you'll come to the Monash Fwy, so turn left on to there all the way to Pakenham. Easy. :p

Look on Google maps and you'll see. :thumbsu:

Nothing is ever easy for me when it comes to driving trust me. Seriously, if i make this trip without any major panic attacks and no wrong turns it will be a miracle.

Maybe thats some kind of phobia.. the fear of getting lost or something.

Yeah but Citylink is faster isnt it, plus its only $13 for the whole weekend. We're going to a party in Pakenham the Sat night, then driving back the same night, so it'll be faster that way.

I can't believe you haven't driven much in the city.

When I go to ikea I go down the calder/tulla. over Balty bridge (stay in middle lane) turn onto westgate - through tunnel - take the next turn off into richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back