Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar will never get a viewing from me, looks like overhyped shit - and the fact all I heard was 'looks good, crap story' WTF is the point in that?

I was the same.
Never went to see it at the movies.

Then ended up downloading it and not watching it for 3 months.
It was not what I thought it was.

Much better, but still a little sore.

I'm not sure how tonight will go, probably just watch a couple of bands, a couple of drinks then home without the hits to the head this time, hopefully! But hey, it is St Kilda!

If I didn't have a ticket, I'd probably just stay home and work... But I'm also stuck on 119 gigs, so I better make it 120 for that 10 a month average. :p

So anyway, i entered that -oh-so-not-right comp on the General Board the 2011 Death List.

Whats everyone think of my list:

- Derryn Hinch
- Betty Ford
- Courtney Love
- Lindsay Lohan
- Manuel Urbie (fattest man in the world)
- the girl who posted the nude pics of Nick Reiwoldt
- Blake Fielder-Civil (Amy Winehouses ex)
- Kirk Douglas
- Michael Douglas
- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Michael J Fox
- Fidel Castro
- Fred Flannagan
- Jerry Lewis
- Nelson Mandela
- Lou Richards
- Bruce Ruxton
- Hazel Hawke
- Aretha Franklin
- Eli Wallach

Poor Zsa Zsa looks to be on borrowed time- was admitted to hospital apparently.

Yes, I am going to hell, I know.

How dare you put Michael J Fox in there!

IT WAS STRIPEYS SUGGESTION!!! I swear to god. :(

He also suggested Lou Richards and Fred Flannagan. And i think it was his idea to put the fattest man in the world... altho we did some further research and it reported he was losing weight dam it. :D

But yeah Michael J Fox was the one i hated putting on there. I doubt he will pass away anyway, i saw him on Letterman i think not long ago, he looked pretty good. :thumbsu:

I'd happily knock off Courtney Love for you.

List is also lacking Amy Whingeshithouse.

Rofl, thanks, yes murdering her would help me get the points. :D:thumbsu:

And I thought Whinehouse was back on track and off the drugs??? I dunno...

I also had the idea after we submitted the list in, was to put anoexics on there too, hehe. (models?).... or some gangsta rapper that might get shot... theres so many ways you can approach this list its not funny.

Hey guys, hope all your Christmas and New Years and hangovers were awesome :)

I'm here to fill your Saturday, January 8 that hopefully you're sitting around waiting for someone to fill.

157012_122598214471087_122597367804505_149557_5838049_n.jpg

I play drums for My Own Morbidity...some people say I'm not actually too bad.

I know Ninty is already attending (at least...facebook said he was...and facebook is gospel...amirite?), so you won't be the only BF person there (other than me) if you decide to come down.

We're headlining, so even though doors open at 9...we probably won't be on until around midnight-ish.

I know I'm only here sparingly nowadays, but please come down and support Melbourne's local music scene...at the very least come down and catch up. I'll be floating around right up until we get on stage :)

Hope to see you all there.

One love,

Fugsy

So anyway, i entered that -oh-so-not-right comp on the General Board the 2011 Death List.

Whats everyone think of my list:

- Derryn Hinch
- Betty Ford
- Courtney Love
- Lindsay Lohan
- Manuel Urbie (fattest man in the world)
- the girl who posted the nude pics of Nick Reiwoldt
- Blake Fielder-Civil (Amy Winehouses ex)
- Kirk Douglas
- Michael Douglas
- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Michael J Fox
- Fidel Castro
- Fred Flannagan
- Jerry Lewis
- Nelson Mandela
- Lou Richards
- Bruce Ruxton
- Hazel Hawke
- Aretha Franklin
- Eli Wallach

Poor Zsa Zsa looks to be on borrowed time- was admitted to hospital apparently.

Yes, I am going to hell, I know.

Modern medicine will somehow keep him alive for five years despite his inability to physically operate as a human.

The only people going to hell are the Australian cricket selectors for years of pain inflicted directly at me.

Token seasonal greetings to ya'll. I have $100 of K-mart voucher that needs spending. Have not ever been there since became an adult, will take homely suggestions.

We're headlining, so even though doors open at 9...we probably won't be on until around midnight-ish.

Ah, Pony, the destination of people who don't know where else to go.

Do you have any demo recordings floating around? I love the metal.

Gee fugsy, sounds like the type of gig where slitting wrists is optional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, Pony, the destination of people who don't know where else to go.

Do you have any demo recordings floating around? I love the metal.

Couple of old demos pre-me can be found here.

The band was formerly known as Insidious, and the vocalist and guitarist have kicked on and employed myself and my friend Stu on bass.

Gee fugsy, sounds like the type of gig where slitting wrists is optional.

It's much better than those requesting blood pouring at 2 litres per minute as part of the door charge :)

Modern medicine will somehow keep him alive for five years despite his inability to physically operate as a human..

Rofl...

Token seasonal greetings to ya'll. I have $100 of K-mart voucher that needs spending. Have not ever been there since became an adult, will take homely suggestions.

A Kmart voucher????? JUST for Kmart, not a Coles/Myer card (which had Kmart on it anyway).... was a kind of crap present.

I dunno maybe car stuff??? CDs, DVDs.

Stripey got a voucher from his friend for xmas- was a Coles Express card. Wtf you meant to do with that, buy groceries. I think he meant to get him a Coles/Myer card, but got him the wrong one. :confused:

And Fugs I didnt know you were in a band!! Good luck with your gig. :thumbsu:

Believe it or not Kmart is far more limited in product range than it ever has been.

Fishing gear is about all I'd buy there.

I was in there a lot pre xmas looking for presents for the kids. I couldn't believe it.

You could always save it to buy presents for kids in the family next xmas and spend $100 of your own cash elsewhere.

Lol, yeah anytime!!!! Gold Class is so friggin expensive.

I offered Stripey to take him to see Harry Potthead in it, at least I can curl up and sleep in a nice comfy chair while being put thru that hell of a movie... but yeh he said no he would just see it in a regular cinema.

Without me. :thumbsu:

I got 2 lots of Gold Class tickets for Christmas. Plus drinks vouchers.

Happy with that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back