Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some cash Shell?
A girl like you shouldn't be living in a garage.

.:p

You were in an apartment before though right, what happened?

I was in a what now???? Nah lived with my parents till i was 25 (well 24 years if u count going overseas), then moved in with a friend from school, been in the garage ever since. (tis a converted garage tho lol, im not sleeping on concrete.). Its carpeted, glass sliding door where the garage door would be, etc etc....

Its just it gets ****ing hot any temp over 35.

Its ok in winter tho- have no touble watsoever heating it.

I was in a what now???? Nah lived with my parents till i was 25 (well 24 years if u count going overseas), then moved in with a friend from school, been in the garage ever since. (tis a converted garage tho lol, im not sleeping on concrete.). Its carpeted, glass sliding door where the garage door would be, etc etc....

Its just it gets ****ing hot any temp over 35.

Its ok in winter tho- have no touble watsoever heating it.

I must be losing my mind.

In other news, St Kilda appear to be coping with the trifecta of grand final fails quite well.

I must be losing my mind.

In other news, St Kilda appear to be coping with the trifecta of grand final fails quite well.

A draw is a win at Moorabbin. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love violent storms. There is some part of the outside of my house which whistles during heavy wind - like what you hear in arctic storms in a movie. Built in special effects.

Can you believe that the UAE block Skype?
Looks like I'm not calling home too often.

Cease your social dissent western scum.

I'm sure there is plenty of programs like skype not called skype. Some possibly not blocked by the UAE. Check MSN messenger and stuff like that for voice talkin stuff.

I will have to go hunting.

The mobile bill kills me when OS. Last time I didn't have skype I spent around $100 a day on it

Holy **** Phil's cousins who live on a boat with their kids, he told me they arent moving from their spot, RIGHT NEAR CAIRNS. Omfg.....

That's just utterly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back