Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeps whats with the catman hate? being from melbourne's s/e we dont get the addy so not up to date with the goss.

Btw shell put up an audio link and let us decide ;)

Shell was probably googling my name. :thumbsu:

Kayla can unlock a phone or ipod and send the last sms sent or ring any of the 1st few numbers on it...not bad for 20 months.

That is impressive.... and scary at the same time..

Peeps whats with the catman hate? being from melbourne's s/e we dont get the addy so not up to date with the goss.

Btw shell put up an audio link and let us decide ;)

Apparently Catman is a douche. A millionaire douche, but a douche all the same.

(And you wish!)

Shell was probably googling my name. :thumbsu:

And you wish too.

Have you guys all seen this?
Man that's gotta hurt.

[YOUTUBE]2HlAGgvLzWs[/YOUTUBE]

Don't you hate overseas call centres?

I rang my bank because I noticed a strange transaction for a taxi on last months statement.
Went back through my statements and a number of different taxi companies have been transacting against the card.
Every 2 - 3 months and only for $60 or so each time.

Yes I should have been watching my statement !!
Anyhoo, so far I have traced it back to august 09

Bank says. You need to contact the each of the vendors and request proof of sale et.

"no, no, no. This is Visa fraud, you can take care of it"

How do you know it's fraud?

"umm because there are transactions for cabs when I wasn't even in the country!"

But have you given your card number to use?

Pfffttt.

She gave up arguing with me and bang ! I get put through to an aussie who immediately cancels my card. Tells me paperwork is coming to authorise ANZ to go chasing proof sale. And if they can't prove it the ANZ will just take the money off them.
Nice.

I dont use credit cards.
It's visa debit. So yes, easily 60 transactions per month.
I just never look at it

VC i heard that the skinny kids parents are charging the fat kid and will sue because he broke his knee or something to that effect when he was slammed down. Clearly they didnt see the first 20 seconds of the video...

That big kid could have done some serious damage.
The problem the big kid will have is that he looks to have serious intent on doing damage when he slams him.

I wonder how many weeks Milburn would get for that?

True but what about the assault from the skinny kid? I can see fat kid's parent counter suing and pressing charges of their own, with the media now involved could get very messy..

That big kid could have done some serious damage.
The problem the big kid will have is that he looks to have serious intent on doing damage when he slams him.

I wonder how many weeks Milburn would get for that?

You're not wrong there VC. Watching the video again, the small dude was completely upside down just before the big kid threw him down, so it's lucky he came away with a sore leg, when it could've easily resulted in a broken neck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the fat kid could have fallen over after being punched in the head and cracked his skull on the concrete. Could have blah blah.

Go the fat kid. He did everything right as the victim down to avoiding conflict, then defending himself and made it look hella awesome for effect.

I have not heard anything about charges. I doubt the school and the parents even knew this video existed until at least days after the incident.

I bet you have.

Havent.

And if you keep going on about it, I'll post you name up in here. :)

OH MY ****ING GOD THE SPIDERS ARENT ****ING HAPPY WITH BEING UP ON A WALL AND THE CEILING, NOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE NOW HAPPY TO BE ON MY ****ING DESK AND GIVE ME A ****ING HEART ATTACK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.

So close to having direct human to huntsman contact it wasnt even funny.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Wow my sister and her friend have made it from footscray to baccus
Marsh for the first day. Today they're walking to ballarat total of 60 km crazy!!! So proud of them its not even funny. Thinking of driving up sat. Anyway they'll hopefully get to Adelaide by the 1st of April. There's no way I could ever walk everyday so much!! Anyway they have a page if anyone is interested www.walk2walk4.com

Cheers , have a great day all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back