Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went like this.

I'm in the kitchen. She is near table where the mac is.

"hey look at the pc, there's a post there. It's from the guy with the sick girl"
' oh the one with gland.......'

Pick where she saw the picture :D

It went like this.

I'm in the kitchen. She is near table where the mac is.

"hey look at the pc, there's a post there. It's from the guy with the sick girl"
' oh the one with gland.......'

Pick where she saw the picture :D

Haha

I take it your wife isn't a fan of the Reptile breed.

Mention the word spider and i'm gone.

She is a kiwi mate.

+ we've had 2 or 3 tigers in our backyard.

I'm not sure how many times you've been to NZ but they have nothing.

She hates mozzies.
Completely freaks at spiders.

If I leave the bedroom window open in summer she will not sleep in the room.
If there is a huntsman I am not allowed to go to bed until it is gone.
If I was tired I'd leave it alone in our bedroom all night if I could.

And I dont kill them. So when all those legs start going nuts she freaks out :)

I dont like spiders either. But I'd catch huntsman with my hands if I wasnt worried a leg would snap off.

Snakes on a mother****ing roof!!! :cool:

The Austar technician got a nice surprise when he came to install the box.

He said there was quite a few in the roof, and plenty of skins that had been left as a result of shedding.

He just moved them out of the way.....an everyday occurrence apparently.

The Austar technician got a nice surprise when he came to install the box.

He said there was quite a few in the roof, and plenty of skins that had been left as a result of shedding.

He just moved them out of the way.....an everyday occurrence apparently.

I assume you live out in the bush or in a semi-rural place. They've probably gone up there cause it's nice and warm and beats being out in the rain outside.

I live next to a park and we've gotten a few in our backyard over the years, nothing too massive though. We even got a scorpion once which the dog thought would be a good snack until we stopped her.

I live next to a park and we've gotten a few in our backyard over the years, nothing too massive though. We even got a scorpion once which the dog thought would be a good snack until we stopped her.

Rofl.

Gawd dogs are dumb- poor old Jake (BDP's dog) would eat the rubbish in the house and god knows what else.... in the end I think he ate a bee and he had to be put down. :(

I just quit smoking today......it could get interesting in the last quarter tomorrow night if the games close......i'm used to my 50 cigarettes during a Geelong game.
Put one out, light one up. haha

Oh Mr Magnum, where are you? :cool:

SUBIACO 3.3 8.4 12.5 18.5 (113)
SOUTH FREM 6.2 9.10 12.11 15.15 (105)

GOALS - SUBIACO: Broadhurst 6; Sinclair 4; Mahoney 3; Kerr 2; Waters, Wheeler, Hampson.
SOUTH FREMANTLE: Murphy 3; Schloithe, Tighe, Saunders, Woods 2; Bairstow, Grima, Collica, Bewick.

BEST - SUBIACO: Parker, Bristow, Broadhurst, Davidson, Sinclair, Pocklington.
SOUTH FREMANTLE: Cook, Miller, McGrath, Bairstow, Collica, Hayward.

:cool: :thumbsu:

Rofl.

Gawd dogs are dumb- poor old Jake (BDP's dog) would eat the rubbish in the house and god knows what else.... in the end I think he ate a bee and he had to be put down. :(

Damn, that's no good. Yeah pets can be silly sometimes, a part of nature I guess.

I just quit smoking today......it could get interesting in the last quarter tomorrow night if the games close......i'm used to my 50 cigarettes during a Geelong game.
Put one out, light one up. haha

Rofl, I guess you are back on the smokes again. :confused::p

****ing Pavlich bitch.

Rofl, I guess you are back on the smokes again. :confused::p

****ing Pavlich bitch.

I'm still off the smokes, but i got extremely drunk last night for the first time in a long time and definitely don't feel the need to smoke today.

3 days and counting:thumbsu:

I'm still off the smokes, but i got extremely drunk last night for the first time in a long time and definitely don't feel the need to smoke today.

3 days and counting:thumbsu:

Good stuff!!!! :thumbsu:

Theres a lady at work who is trying to quit, but I dont think its going well for her.

Cant understand what you're going thru, I've never even tried a cigarette, not even once and I dont intend to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff!!!! :thumbsu:

Theres a lady at work who is trying to quit, but I dont think its going well for her.

Cant understand what you're going thru, I've never even tried a cigarette, not even once and I dont intend to.

It was something my daughter said to me "Dad i don't want you to die from smoking" now everytime i feel the need for a smoke, i replay that statement in my head and it disappears.

It was something my daughter said to me "Dad i don't want you to die from smoking" now everytime i feel the need for a smoke, i replay that statement in my head and it disappears.

Aw. :(

(Did you tell her anyone can get lung cancer, not just smokers? :D)

GOALS - SUBIACO: Broadhurst 6; Sinclair 4; Mahoney 3; Kerr 2; Waters, Wheeler, Hampson.
SOUTH FREMANTLE: Murphy 3; Schloithe, Tighe, Saunders, Woods 2; Bairstow, Grima, Collica, Bewick.

Going on the scoreboard, looks like it was decent game for WAFL football, i'm surprised we were that close, not expecting much from the doggies this year-sadly :(

Going on the scoreboard, looks like it was decent game for WAFL football, i'm surprised we were that close, not expecting much from the doggies this year-sadly :(

Much the same for us actually, we lost a lot of players to retirement and departures at the end of last season. Surprisingly we have been pretty good to start the season, 3-0 when most expected we'd be 1-2.

That Bairstow wouldn't be Mark's son would it?

Played golf again today.
Slightly sunburnt.

It's confirmed I'm shit.

I did no work.

And I'm too tired to have sex.

I am under performing in every area........need to lift

Meh. pass

I need sexual favours from a female. Sleep. Good coffee. And all will be good.
Reckon I'll get 2 out of 3.

Which is crazy really. As I could buy the 3rd.
:cool:

Meh. pass

I need sexual favours from a female. Sleep. Good coffee. And all will be good.
Reckon I'll get 2 out of 3.

Which is crazy really. As I could buy the 3rd.
:cool:

Half pissed originally read as "I need sexual favours from a female sheep" Until i had a decent 3 tiered butchers hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back