Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of it [I'm an old fart].Is that where teachers throw fish to students or where your daughter is an arse kicking muscle chick like a Navy SEAL ?
It's advanced learning.

Her school will have 11 year 7 classes next year. 10 normal. 1 seal.
I had not heard of it either. But she knew all about it.
300 applicants.

Early days for her. But a huge step.

It's advanced learning.

Her school will have 11 year 7 classes next year. 10 normal. 1 seal.
I had not heard of it either. But she knew all about it.
300 applicants.

Early days for her. But a huge step.
11 year 7 classes ?
Is she at one of those schools where they've merged with other schools and year levels are at different schools now ?
Back when I was at school usually you had 4 classes of the same Yr level.

My old primary school has merged with a few others and I think one campus has only Year 10,11,12 another I think has Yr 7,8,9 and another is primary school with a kindergarten now built into it.

11 year 7 classes ?
Is she at one of those schools where they've merged with other schools and year levels are at different schools now ?
Back when I was at school usually you had 4 classes of the same Yr level.

My old primary school has merged with a few others and I think one campus has only Year 10,11,12 another I think has Yr 7,8,9 and another is primary school with a kindergarten now built into it.
I actually don't know. I've had zero to do with the choice of school.

Have to say from watching Good Game on ABC the new Assassins creed looks quite good Willo_ amongst other games, eagerly looking forward to the new cod too...
Good game??

I'm currently just getting into Batman Arkham Origins... I think. ?. The 3rd one... seems good

I'm also into FIFA15... Doing career mode but Muscat won't release me from the Victory!!

Might need a console upgrade for the next AC :(

Good game??

I'm currently just getting into Batman Arkham Origins... I think. ?. The 3rd one... seems good

I'm also into FIFA15... Doing career mode but Muscat won't release me from the Victory!!

Might need a console upgrade for the next AC :(
Good game show on ABC, good to get my inner geeky nerd on:)
http://www.abc.net.au/abc3/goodgamesp/

True story, got sacked as Ajax manager in FIFA15 career mode despite being top of the table and still in all cup competitions, puzzling.

Black flag Free on Xb1 this month.
Free? I have black flag... I've done the story and that's it .. games a monster and I was getting over it

Free? I have black flag... I've done the story and that's it .. games a monster and I was getting over it
Yeah there's a program where a few games become free for the month if you have a XB live gold subscription.(called games with gold) It has different games available on 360/one.
360 games are high quality but one's are usually smaller titles for obvious reasons.
Retail games (like Black flag) have been popping up recently for Xb1 lately tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No but I am currently calming down from a depressing GF with some Sinatra. Very soothing.

It was very good.
I have the double album "Romance" that I break out from time to time.

It was very good.
I have the double album "Romance" that I break out from time to time.
Still have a record player? Not sure they're easy to find in good condition anymore.

Still have a record player? Not sure they're easy to find in good condition anymore.

OK Should have said double album CD.
And no, I don't have a turn table anymore. I sold my old Technics SL 1200 Mk2 about 25 years ago, as I decided that I was going to up grade at the time to a Linn or the like. I ran out of cash at the time and have never replaced it.
I still have old Sheffield Masters and other albums that I cannot play. So no, I don't buy vinyl any more.
Too poor these days. But most of the stuff that I loved I re-purchased in CD over the years.

Hey vinum coupe

So looks like i am playing bowls again lol
Went down to say g'day yesterday when they had an intra-club, ended up jumping in and playing. Inadvertently got stuck in a game with a couple of division 1 rinks, and did not look out of place at all considering I hadn't had a roll in 18 months.

So have negotiated terms with the boss to play once every 3 weeks... she absolutely expects me to end up playing every week hahaha

Hey vinum coupe

So looks like i am playing bowls again lol
Went down to say g'day yesterday when they had an intra-club, ended up jumping in and playing. Inadvertently got stuck in a game with a couple of division 1 rinks, and did not look out of place at all considering I hadn't had a roll in 18 months.

So have negotiated terms with the boss to play once every 3 weeks... she absolutely expects me to end up playing every week hahaha
And now theres daylight savings, the cheeky 9 holes of golf after work :D

And now theres daylight savings, the cheeky 9 holes of golf after work :D
Yeah i will have the clubs and my bowls bag in my car at all times just incase the chance for either arises!

This crazy. House is full of smoke. Has to be 70 knot winds. Moving the animals

Dont know what my daughter has got me in to.

Just found out the high school she chose has the year 8 camp in..........Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back