Chit Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if you get porterhouse. How much does it cost?

I have not ate the thursday night meal since round 1 when i cut my risole in half and the thing was still red in the middle. You can't have a rare risole.

I would rather eat the chewy from under the park bench than the shit the serve up at Langy on a Thursday night.

We always have 2 choices and it is $10, no matter which one you get. Tonight, I know one of the choices is Chicken Kiev with chips and vegies, or just vegies. I will take a photo of it if I remember and put it on here.

Fantastic meals at the Darnum Rec Reserve. We actually picked up 3 recruits over the summer because of them.

$10 is a good price. Ours are $7. Maybe thats why they are so crap. I would prefer to pay 10, 12, 15 and actually get a decent meal.

We always have 2 choices and it is $10, no matter which one you get. Tonight, I know one of the choices is Chicken Kiev with chips and vegies, or just vegies. I will take a photo of it if I remember and put it on here.

Fantastic meals at the Darnum Rec Reserve. We actually picked up 3 recruits over the summer because of them.
i dont care what the other one is. i will be having kiev.

unless the other one is nachos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A kiev without rice is like a parma without chips, a waste of time!

Ours are $10 at training and after games, a choice of 2 meals, last night it was chicken burgers and chips or fett carbonara. Always top quality these days.

kurt will not make it to the ground that day.

lol ok romper stomper.

Here is my top 5 pies anyway.

1. Steak and Mushroom
2. Steak and Onion
3. Plain
4. Shephards
5. Steak and chilli

I don't really like my pies packed with stuff. The plainer the better i reckon. And cheese in a pie, YUK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back