Chit Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check out this magic trick on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbEei0I3kMQ

due to its interactivity I can not post the vid straight on the forum as it says it is not available but check the link ^^^

does anyone have an insight into how this works?

nonetheless I am very impressed :D

Have a close look, mate.

You write down all the cards he puts up for you to pick from initially.

Then, when he reveals the cards to show the one you picked, check that list of remaining cards (5) against the original list you wrote down (6).

You will find that NONE of the cards that show up the second time, are actually in the first group he gets you to pick from.

Therefor, he will always be right, because your card is never there, in the second group.

n135940.jpg

ZOMG!!!!!111

is that troy datson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey plugger whats with the new photo, your young fella?

Yeah, thats him. He plays in tiger colours normally, but when they played Morwell Tigers, there was obviously a clash.

So they got out the now defunct Moe Colts jumpers and they wore those on the day.

I was pretty proud of him because when the club folded, I thought my son would never wear the same jumpers I wore as a kid. Then the coach pulled these out and I was just rapt.

So yeah, thats him.

Yeah, thats him. He plays in tiger colours normally, but when they played Morwell Tigers, there was obviously a clash.

So they got out the now defunct Moe Colts jumpers and they wore those on the day.

I was pretty proud of him because when the club folded, I thought my son would never wear the same jumpers I wore as a kid. Then the coach pulled these out and I was just rapt.

So yeah, thats him.

do they all have to wear helmets these days?

You don't mess with the Zohan is in the top 3 Adam Sandler movies ever.

Nothing will ever beat Chubbs Peterson and Happy GIlmore though.

[YOUTUBE]H5JSm9wldjA[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back