Oppo Camp Chloe Molloy

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird article and a lot of spin. Don’t take the few supporters that have been there since day dot as dummies Chloe.

You left for a bigger contract and that’s fine. Don’t play it out as a personal character building reason you went.

The AFLW is alienating those that supported it day one. Poorly handled by the administration

Offering contract lengths other clubs can’t match ? Come on now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think Marnie Vinall is more PR agent for AFLW than journalist

Think more that she acted like she was too good for us
Not sure if there was any off field personal issues.
AFLW needs to be blamed not Chloe, contract was too good to be turned down. League is a shambles when you have founder clubs of the league on their knees talent wise.

Strongly reconsidering renewing membership

While its never pleasant having anyone do an ACL, her attitude since leaving has a lot to be desired tbf
I think that's harsh she was presented with an opportunity to make more money.
What is harsh is our teamed getting reamed with the new teams coming into the comp in my opinion.

I think that's harsh she was presented with an opportunity to make more money.
What is harsh is our teamed getting reamed with the new teams coming into the comp in my opinion.

That sums it up well

i was surprised that she lied to team mates about the injury. Just to supposedly protect them from crumbling at hearing the news. Obviously, lying is more acceptable to some than it is to me. From what she says, she sounds like she is incredibly important to her team mates....I always like to hear the team mates say that but again, I'm not very modern. It always seems a little forced with chloe...almost like a PR exercise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Chloe Molloy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back