chris egan

Remove this Banner Ad

Egan is just about the best 1 touch player on the list already. He is an incredible one touch mark for his size and never seems to fumble the footy at ground level. He is also a very smooth mover and looks capable of turning a game on its head .

He can go missing . I know its hard to judge a first year player on going missing but even in junior footy(according to his coaches) his biggest question mark was that he goes missing to often.

He is very cocky and can be a bit of a loose canon(saw him loose the plot at willi in 1 game-quite funny actually) but I kind of like that about him. Nothing wrong with confidence.

Only other major query is his kicking ,really needs to improve this. Does anyone know if he has over the pre season??

I think he was the right choice for our needs. He has a S*** load of X Factor and we need that in spades as we are a bit to boring when it comes to our runners. I like the kid

Brilliant_Pies said:
I like Leon Davis.

Chris Egan has an attitude problem and is soft.

how can u say that chris egan has an attitude problem.. so he gave the finger to the crowd once.. he sed the supporters were doing it 2 him n he did it bak, he got fined n learnt his lesson. he actullay a realli great guy in person so i dunt no wat stories or wat ur assuming but its rong....

Chris Egan has an attitude. Thats a good thing if nurtured properly. There's no evidence to say its an attitude problem. A bit of cockiness, a bit of show-biz, a bit of arrogance, a bit of confidence, is part of the game. In fact it makes the game great.

Give the kid a break.

Brilliant pies just hates Egan for no reason, and stretches it to find a reason. He finds one little thing to cling on to. It is a long bow to draw to say he has an attitude problem.

Egan is a bit cocky and arrogant, we should delist him.
Buckley shows cockiness on the field sometimes and used to have a temper. He should be delisted.
Dane Swan has had off-field troubles. We should delist him.
Leon Davis returns to training unfit (although apparently is a good trainer), we should delist him.
Alan Didak also shows an attitude on the field, we should delist him.
Brodie Holland has had "attitude problem" according to a few recent "incidents", we should delist him.
Tex Walker was involved in stealing a bundle of newspapers with Davidson, we should delist him.
Shane Wakelin called Tony Lockett a "grumpy old man" perhaps he has an attitude problem? He should be gone.
Scott Burns, according to MM, lies about his height when they do the AFL profiles (by putting something in his shoes), he has an attitude problem regarding his height, he should be delisted.
Chris Tarrant must have an attitude problem because he almost walked out on football and punched M. Johnson from Essendon, he should be gone.

See I can be just like brilliant pies too.

jabso said:
Brilliant pies just hates Egan for no reason, and stretches it to find a reason. He finds one little thing to cling on to. It is a long bow to draw to say he has an attitude problem.

Egan is a bit cocky and arrogant, we should delist him.
Buckley shows cockiness on the field sometimes and used to have a temper. He should be delisted.
Dane Swan has had off-field troubles. We should delist him.
Leon Davis returns to training unfit (although apparently is a good trainer), we should delist him.
Alan Didak also shows an attitude on the field, we should delist him.
Brodie Holland has had "attitude problem" according to a few recent "incidents", we should delist him.
Tex Walker was involved in stealing a bundle of newspapers with Davidson, we should delist him.
Shane Wakelin called Tony Lockett a "grumpy old man" perhaps he has an attitude problem? He should be gone.
Scott Burns, according to MM, lies about his height when they do the AFL profiles (by putting something in his shoes), he has an attitude problem regarding his height, he should be delisted.
Chris Tarrant must have an attitude problem because he almost walked out on football and punched M. Johnson from Essendon, he should be gone.

See I can be just like brilliant pies too.

It has been a while since I have posted but I get very sick of supporters and trols bagging players. They are human the average player has a career of 4 years or somewthing. 112 players will get dumped in October from all lists. These same 112 players at the moement are wanting to play in a premiership side.

Egan is the most exciting player we have had in the draft since Didak and Josh. He might turn out a dud he might be a champ. Lets see in three years time. He is not a player that I reckon needs to sweat on his spot.

It would be great to see him play wing all year and use his skill and speed.

Gotta love a guy who does this in his 2nd game
52960381.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson#26 said:
Arrogance he can back up, Limbach. ;) I like it. :) The victory was worth the fine. :D
exactly, thats what i like about him. Anyone that go's to training noticed if he has beefed up a bit?

They love him up in Shepparton after Eddie and the board pledged his former club (Rumbalara) $500,000 over the next 5 seasons for development in the community. Let's hope he hangs around that long - if he's delisted before the agreement is complete I wonder if the deal would remain?

ant22 said:
Egan is just about the best 1 touch player on the list already. He is an incredible one touch mark for his size and never seems to fumble the footy at ground level. He is also a very smooth mover and looks capable of turning a game on its head .

He can go missing . I know its hard to judge a first year player on going missing but even in junior footy(according to his coaches) his biggest question mark was that he goes missing to often.

He is very cocky and can be a bit of a loose canon(saw him loose the plot at willi in 1 game-quite funny actually) but I kind of like that about him. Nothing wrong with confidence.

Only other major query is his kicking ,really needs to improve this. Does anyone know if he has over the pre season??

I think he was the right choice for our needs. He has a S*** load of X Factor and we need that in spades as we are a bit to boring when it comes to our runners. I like the kid

Did you actually go to a game last season? One touch player! and a great mark, Chris Egan has the same marking judgement as Corey McKernan, don't know how many times he miss-judged the flight of the footy and missed easy marks.

I don't think he has laid a tackle either, he might be the next Ryan Lonie, I'm still to see Lonie get near someone, let alone tackle and put someone down!

ant22 said:

Ant22
Surely you jest, there should be a rule about posting while pulling pipes.
Chris Egan the best one touch player on the list? That is one of the silliest things i have heard.
He runs well and thats it.
His kicking is deplorable, he is soft, and he has no football smarts.
are you sure you are watching the games or are you too busy covering the hole on the billy.

jabso said:
I don't think he is that arrogant. He has shown one instance of it on field and his sometimes confident in his abilities, sometimes he isn't confident enough. Off the field he seems like a unique character.

applying_sunscreen.jpg

Beep! Beep! Out of the way 'Ego' haters. You too Leon.

He is arrogant, but I am not saying that is a bad thing, actually a good thing. If he plays with some form and keeps his character, opponents will get intimidated, not only by performance's.

I think that pic shows something...as in, why walk when i can kart my way to the other side of the field, SUCKERS! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

chris egan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back