chris judd ?

Remove this Banner Ad

mightymax

Team Captain
Sep 4, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does anyone have info on chris judd from west coast ?

what are his stats ?

what posi does he play ?

does he want to return to vic ?

thanks

Originally posted by mightymax
Does anyone have info on chris judd from west coast ?

what are his stats ?

what posi does he play ?

does he want to return to vic ?

thanks

Stats are sensational
Plays everywhere
Apparently - but then again everyone from interstate allegedly wants to return home...

To check out his stats, go to Here

theres a lot of speculation that its going to be pretty hard to keep byron pickett at the club when his contract expires, because he wants to return home.

so why not make a play for chris judd now and west coast's first round pick

we can then on-trade that first round pick and our own, for another top 5 pick

final outcome:

north get chris judd (for b.pickett)
richmond's 4 pick (for w.carey)
another top 5 pick (for b.pickett)
adelaides first pick (w.carey)

chris judd and two picks in the top five, plus adelaides first pick is a great way to start rebuilding the club. I would rather keep pickett, but lets face it. will we be able to match a big offer from freo or west coast if pickett wants to go back to his family in a couple of year's time ?

pickett is a matchwinner.

young and can play a number of positions

he can be a match winner.

chris judd wants out and wants to come back to vic

and i dont think they can expect much more than a premiership player and a norwich rising star. and only 25 !

so i think they would be very interested.

i think we would be silly to accept anything less than their first choice, which is about pick 12 anyway

First of all, Judd cannot be traded in his first year since he was drafted from interstate. Has to stay on the list a minimum of 2yrs.

Secondly, by all reports Judd is very happy in WA and has never said anything about wanting to return home. He is sharing a house with Humm (a victorian) and they are apparently best mates.

Thirdly, 1st rd pick + Judd for Pickett? Hahaha. Most people wouldn't swap Judd for Pickett straight, let alone with pick #10.

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes
First of all, Judd cannot be traded in his first year since he was drafted from interstate. Has to stay on the list a minimum of 2yrs.

I've been trying to have this proven one way or the other but it seems to be some sort of footy urban myth. Some have said that it's in the bargaining agreement but I can't find it. It should be noted that Brisbane have delisted a kid called Clarke after one year.

I think all draftees sign a standard 2 year (avoids the FIGJAM scenario) agreement with some variation being allowed in the money (between a minimum and maximum).

I presume that an AFL club can delist a draftee, but would have to pay out the contract.

the kid clarke from brisbane has actually been on their list for 3 years......he was delisted after the first 2 year contract but then picked up again in the draft this year on a 1 year contract i guess which is why he was able to be delisted...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes

This is rubbish.
But we still won't get Judd!

I would actually take Judd over Pickett IF Judd wants to return and maybe if Pickett also feels homsick or just cannot play. We are dreaming to think we can get him for 2003. For 2004 maybe, but it would take the mother of all efforts to get him to come to Arden Street instead of 9 other vic clubs...

Remove this Banner Ad

chris judd ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back