Chris Masten biting allegation

Remove this Banner Ad

Masten has his mouth guard in so any marks would be bottom row of teeth only, but players don't get up that convinced that something happened without being certain. Suban wouldn't have been so adamant had it just been a scratch or something, his reaction is the most damning thing I think.

Players say a lot of things on a football field.

as per the umpiring that day, no free kick for Suban even though the guy just bit him.

How do you propose a free kick be paid for an accusation? You realise the umpires need to see the act?

Interested to see Freo fans response to this with what evidence there is.

821129-0a48b09e-447e-11e5-b83a-5887e9d6a545.jpg

If you're saving up a bite to try and rub someone out Suban would be smart enough to do it to Shuey or someone that the players and fans dislike. I'm sure Masten isn't going to run for mayor of Fremantle any time soon but I don't think he'd be on many Freo fans' lists of most hated Eagles. If you're trying to con a suspension just for the sake of it he'd have gone at Shuey off the ball and made the same accusation.

Not entirely true, you'd have to have someone to antagonize that you know would get into an argy bargy wrestle.

Priddis definitely not.
Shuey maybe but you're more likely to get a few jumper punches out of.
Masten, well he has gotten into a few wrestles this year.

At the end of the day we both can only assume where the bite came from.

Really with accusations of the such, there should be a code of conduct where a photo is then taken that can be presented to the tribunal.

as per the umpiring that day, no free kick for Suban even though the guy just bit him.

You guys won more free kicks yesterday than you average all season.

The only difference was the ill-discipline of your team particular in the first half to keep infringing - something even your coach highlighted

Masten would have had one for striking first. Set shot on goal from a better angle and a better kick of the footy, I'd have taken it over McGinnity from the boundary.

Free kicks were 12-12 after half time, Ross didn't have a problem with it, said you were second to the ball early on, whinge whinge. Completely unrelated issue to the thread.

Suban had just wacked him in the face with his forearm, so please stop playing the victim.

Also the umpire didn't see it so it's not like he could just give a free kick because "a player said so"

I also wonder if the umpire actually made a note of it and is the one who put forward to have the incident investigated or was it media driven due to it being heard over the mic?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also the umpire didn't see it so it's not like he could just give a free kick because "a player said so"

I also wonder if the umpire actually made a note of it and is the one who put forward to have the incident investigated or was it media driven due to it being heard over the mic?

Umpire should have made a note of it, I believe they are required for in these instances.

This.. You'd definitely hope so with such an accusation.
Especially if you saw the marks and were an officiate.

There needs to be a code of conduct for such accusations and things similar.

No the scum is Suban the initiator.
He came into this match wanting to start biff all game.
Few minutes left in a loss? Yeah better start a fight with Mark Hutchings, the leagues most vanilla, most inoffensive player. Scumbag.

Subans is that bloke who pushes someone around like a bully and then runs off to mummy when he gets put back in his place.

Complete coward of a bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Masten biting allegation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back