Universal Love Chris Newman

Remove this Banner Ad

Put him I cotton wool till the finals he deserves it , super player and a even better person .

He has been pretty resilient over the years. Missed about 9 games in 2006 but has since played 142 out of 149 games.

Might be one of those payers that thrives on backing up each week rather than missing and being a bit rusty on his return.

The way the team is playing and the depth behind it, I don't think anyone would want to miss out anyway.

Great to have him back. Hopefully he takes over as coach after yze 3peats
Cotch gives him a lot of credit for what he taught the boys back when he was capt., the fact that he has come over as an assistant coach after not making the cut as the main man shows he loves the club, I imagine they had a word with him about pulling out of the race and coming across to get more experience, no doubt he will get a head coaching role in the future.

Dusty will probably like this appointment he seemed pretty close to Newman as well, and as we lost Castagne we had to get Newman back on board;)

Very good get. Newy wouldn't have been easy to prise out of Hawthorn as he seemed to be one of Sam Mitchell's key assistants. Is team-first and excellent character. I expect our coaching team will keep evolving next couple of years as Yze headhunts the right pieces for the job ahead.

see ya goodbye GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back