Opinion Chris Tarrant - Retiring too soon?

Remove this Banner Ad

BigPie

Debutant
Oct 17, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
One of out best players and clearly not past it. Instrumental in our defense this year when we where against it and didn't seem to be suffering from any serious injuries through out the end of the season.

i think he should maybe take an extended holiday and see if the fire in his belly reignites.

Regardless thanks for your efforts Taz! you will be fondly remembered!

would anyone else love to seem him go around again next year?

One of out best players and clearly not past it. Instrumental in our defense this year when we where against it and didn't seem to be suffering from any serious injuries through out the end of the season.

i think he should maybe take an extended holiday and see if the fire in his belly reignites.

Regardless thanks for your efforts Taz! you will be fondly remembered!

would anyone else love to seem him go around again next year?
Has looked a bit spent in the last few weeks. Probably the right time to go but thanks for the memories Taz. Sorry we couldn't get over the line for you.

Has looked a bit spent in the last few weeks. Probably the right time to go but thanks for the memories Taz. Sorry we couldn't get over the line for you.
Just like a line from an old Rocky song 'burning heart'....The body says stop but the spirit cries NEVER. Unfortunately, it's not a boxing match but a very long season. He would like to go on but the body is shot. I'm spewing.

I think Taz has realised with Lachie Keefe coming back from injury he might struggle to hold his spot, but rather than play 2's has decided now is the time to retire and pass the baton to someone else.

One of my all time favorites. Thanks for the memories Taz.

I don't know if i can given an unbiased opinion to this topic.

Always loved Taz, but more so in his second stint back than his first. The person he has become is terrific, but he has genunily turned into a gun footballer down back.

Love Tarrant one of the my all time favourite players before he left the club will always hold him in high regards. Timing is right it is time to hand over the keys to our younger KPD

Keffee, Reid, Brown will be the best set of young KPD in the AFL next year.

He has looked physically and mentally spent over the last few weeks.

When you make the decision to retire, it means the mind has gone. Your head is no longer in it unfortunately.

He has made the right decision based on his thoughts and feelings. It's always good to go out on your own terms.

Was my favorite player growing up. Going to miss him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Chris Tarrant - Retiring too soon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back