News Chris Toce Passes Away

Remove this Banner Ad

No, Tom was asked to take it down, and he did.

Tom heard Blair say it and reported it, and then the club asked him to delete. He's done the right thing here.
Correct, we jumped on it here as well just out of respect

The media can be grubs but they did right this time

Incredibly upsetting. Sounds like he was a fantastic bloke and an amazing recruiter. Life is far too short.

Rest in Peace Chris

Correct, we jumped on it here as well just out of respect

The media can be grubs but they did right this time
Actually, the right thing to do would have been to not post it in the first place, not have to be told to take it down
Absolute grubs with no respect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, the right thing to do would have been to not post it in the first place, not have to be told to take it down
From what I can gather Blair mentioned it during his press conference that he made early this afternoon to the media and media personnel who were attending updated the news live feeds assuming it was free to report

They probably could of used some better judgement but don’t think it’s worth hanging them for it either

Exactly
. He should've waited until the club made an announcement
Blair had mentioned something about it at his presser, hence the media reporting it. The club then requested that it was pulled out of respect.

From what I can gather Blair mentioned it during his press conference that he made early this afternoon to the media and media personnel who were attending updated the news live feeds assuming it was free to report

They probably could of used some better judgement but don’t think it’s worth hanging them for it either
Agree, I don't think the intention if the post was to break the news, he seemed to be genuinely paying tribute. Still could've been more careful though.

More importantly, let's hope the club and community wrap around his family, colleagues and friends. Life can be ****ing brutal sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Chris Toce Passes Away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back