News Chris Toce Passes Away

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s crazy news. Poor bloke and his family. Cancer sounds strange though, you’d think it wouldn’t have been surprise if cancer. Condolences to the family
The surprise is it got him as they thought they cleared it:( But now days nothing is surprising.

I come in peace, in shock, just got home from work and saw this, thought to myself no way, you can't be serious, thought he had it licked but it came for him in a rush, such a tragedy and a young family. Being a draft person I'm always interested what other teams recruiters do, as in the type of players they pick + the talent order they go and the pattern they set. Tiger fans, I mean this 100%, I'm so sorry for your teams loss and pretty sure Blair will carry on Chris's work in this amazing draft and he will be watching from above on draft night with a big smile; RIP Chris Toce.
Rest In Peace Rip GIF

Wow that’s a bloody very sad and even spooky timing on the day all the picks landed on his table.
Must have been a horrifically aggressive cancer the poor bloke.

Rip
Looked 100% only 3-4 months ago
Got through to very last moment of the draft
Unfortunately a sign how quick cancer can spread. Sooner we find treatment for it the better. Such a terrible disease. Age doesn’t matter but if ill seek help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really feel for his family and friends. They'd be hurting the most for sure.

Football is just a sport.

Really feel for his family and friends. They'd be hurting the most for sure.

Football is just a sport.
Yeah it puts all the shenanigans of the last few weeks into perspective.... It's just ball of air and we take it so seriously.

Tell your family and friends you love them, if you have the cash and the means, go on that holiday, buy that thing you want, go out to dinner with your loved ones, don't sweat the small stuff.... we ain't here forever even though some people take themselves very seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Chris Toce Passes Away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back