Society/Culture Christchurch Mosque mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Instead of the Left blaming the Right, and the Right blaming the Left, let's unite and agree on one thing.

There is ONE person who is 100% responsible for all this- Brenton Tarrant, the Christchurch gunman.

HE is the one who took a gun, and mowed down close to 100 people. HE is the one who posted it online.

I don't care what anyone said, or what excuse he gave for doing it, HE had a choice- to commit the crime or not commit it.

I get sick of every time there is a terrorist attack, it follows this path:- We mourn the victims, and then after a few days, the blame game begins, and everyone gets blamed for it, when there is ONE person to blame, and only ONE, this dickhead waste of space, skin and oxygen who needs a gun to shoot people who are better than him, people who have probably done more in their life, than he will in ten lifetimes. HE is the scumbag, HE is the shit human being. Let's stop pointing fingers in what inspired it. HIS mind inspired it.

I believe that some people are purely evil, and commit crimes for no other reason than because they are evil. They make excuses, and deflect blame for themselves. Don't let him do it. Tarrant should be universally condemned. HE should be the one we pile on, and attack on Twitter. Instead of attacking each other, let's join in saying what a loser of a human s**tstain on the underpants of life he is. I hope if he goes to prison, someone shivs him.

A Tale of Two Prime Ministers:

Jacinda Ardern on refugees "They have chosen to make New Zealand their home, & it is their home.”

Scott Morrison on asylum seekers “They may be a pedophile, a rapist, a murderer... carry serious communicable diseases."

I for one welcome Jacinda Ardern for uniting our two nations as the first President of the Tasman Republic!

These arguments will all be moot when countries like Australia finally accept the inevitable and institute open borders.

Sadly in countries like Japan and Thailand this will never happen, the 'farang' can't even buy land in the latter.

But countries like Australia and New Zealand and the US and those in western Europe are all headed towards open borders.

Slowly but surely we are getting there.

Have you ever considered that "religious extremism" might not have anything to do with religion?

One step beyond - does religion, the socio-political structure built by humans to 'instruct' other humans, have much to do with faith anymore? I mean beyond the grassroots in the parishes and the temples and the mosques and all that. Beyond the grassroots and inside some monolithic clerical heirarchy. Is it about faith or perpetuating social and political power?

She's gotta be the early favourite for Time's Person of the Year.

Yeah nah. I'd like to see her distance herself from her foreign minister's comments. The Turkish PM Erdogan has been showing clips of the video and selected parts of the manifesto at election rallies.

NZ Foreign Minister - Winston Peters
Anything of that nature that misrepresents this country - given that [the suspect] was a non-New Zealand citizen - imperils the future and safety of the New Zealand people and our people abroad and it's totally unfair. We had a long dialogue on the need for any other country, or Turkey for that matter, to ensure that our country, New Zealand, was not misrepresented.​

So Winston, the killer is representative of Australia? And Australians are fair game?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47609814

These arguments will all be moot when countries like Australia finally accept the inevitable and institute open borders.

Sadly in countries like Japan and Thailand this will never happen, the 'farang' can't even buy land in the latter.

But countries like Australia and New Zealand and the US and those in western Europe are all headed towards open borders.

Troll.

Rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically an open border policy led to the Christchurch shooting. Sadly for us the only country they have an open border policy with is Australia.

Huge backlash against Sunrise's ambush of Pauline Hanson. 50,000 calling for Kochies sacking and thats a serious slice of its viewer base. The left has overreached massively and aggressively and people aren't all buying it.

Koch conflated with "The left", that's a goodie.

Fair call, but,

Sometimes the media just forget who shoves stories in our faces & FK the consequences. They do, when it suits their idea of ratings.

I'm always happy to PH squirm her way through simple questions. Her words & actions make it clear what sort of politician she is. The worst kind IMO.

However, the cheek of Koch to get on his high horse & try the railroading/ bullying shyte was pathetic. I know PH is a pathetic squib. All full of herself & denies any responsibility for her words & actions. But she is quite capable of making an inconsistent & incoherent idiot of herself without that sort of poor 'interviewing' effort.

I was a bit disappointed with the ABC for doing a bit the same with Dutton the next day. Not as bad but really poor stuff to try & push the interview as an interrogation.

Nearly as bad as Bolt is every day of the week with his childish smug carping about God knows what rot. He is a 'prize' as my dear old mum would say.

Fair call, but,

Sometimes the media just forget who shoves stories in our faces & FK the consequences. They do, when it suits their idea of ratings.

I'm always happy to PH squirm her way through simple questions. Her words & actions make it clear what sort of politician she is. The worst kind IMO.

However, the cheek of Koch to get on his high horse & try the railroading/ bullying shyte was pathetic. I know PH is a pathetic squib. All full of herself & denies any responsibility for her words & actions. But she is quite capable of making an inconsistent & incoherent idiot of herself without that sort of poor 'interviewing' effort.

I was a bit disappointed with the ABC for doing a bit the same with Dutton the next day. Not as bad but really poor stuff to try & push the interview as an interrogation.

Nearly as bad as Bolt is every day of the week with his childish smug carping about God knows what rot. He is a 'prize' as my dear old mum would say.
I hold no brief at all for Koch and Channel 7 and their hypocrisy in not only giving Pantsdown a platform, but paying her for it, and then ignoring their own complicity in the consequences.

PH is MSM gold. She's like a naive young footballer or some low profile club employee.

Ask the head coach or the footy GM the same question over and over and they'll play it like Cheteshwar Pujara all day. Ask someone who hasn't had years of media training and experience and eventually they'll crack and give you the soundbite you want. That's Pauline.

'You gonna vote to censure Anning?'
'Well-'
'No'

...aaaand we're done. Headline acquired.

PH is MSM gold. She's like a naive young footballer or some low profile club employee.

Ask the head coach or the footy GM the same question over and over and they'll play it like Cheteshwar Pujara all day. Ask someone who hasn't had years of media training and experience and eventually they'll crack and give you the soundbite you want. That's Pauline.

'Well-'
'No'

...aaaand we're done. Headline acquired.
Please explain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Christchurch Mosque mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back