Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Addressed the players today.. what did he say ?

Article paywalled
Chris Evans Eat Shit GIF by Knives Out

Petty just signed a three year extension, now why would you do that if he doesn’t want to be at Melbourne.
Because the South Australian list managers put out a restraining order against his management as they don’t want to ever hear or see from him ever again

LOL, you’ve missed the point

What was the point? You said he didn’t want to be there but the fact he just signed an extension is evidence he does.

Hence holding people to contracts can net positive outcomes.

No idea why Trac would be any different, considering his place in the team as our best player.

What was the point? You said he didn’t want to be there but the fact he just signed an extension is evidence he does.

Hence holding people to contracts can net positive outcomes.

No idea why Trac would be any different, considering his place in the team as our best player.
I never once mentioned Petty, I just made a play on words, or did this go over your head ?

Exceptional basketballer so that should get the tick of approval from Hine.
He actually played his whole junior basketball career with Marc Pittonet (CARL) and against Matt Owies (CARL). Not sure of the relationship these days but they were 3 of the most talented ballers in the country for a few years so they'd possibly be close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't happening right?

Jeremy Cameron price in a premium draft.

Who is going to make this happen?

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

I dunno, what does it say about Sheezel or LDU or Wardlaw?

Do you reckon they wouldn’t be walk up starts either in the Melbourne midfield with Oliver in his current state, or Tom Sparrow or having to play Pickett through the middle so much?

Powell must be the most fortunate person alive to make the 22u22 midfield selection squad as a fringe player. Or maybe it’s because he’s currently the 4th ranked u22 mid in the comp by CD.
Wardlaw....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Demons in tight spot. Club culture appears to be at its lowest.

Trac, viney, Oliver potentially wanting out or being forced out....where does the team sit with this?

If he wants out, yes they can hold him to the contract but every year his value will drop and who says he plays it safe and doesn't give 110%. Money is fully guaranteed

Trac, viney, Oliver potentially wanting out or being forced out....where does the team sit with this?

If he wants out, yes they can hold him to the contract but every year his value will drop and who says he plays it safe and doesn't give 110%. Money is fully guaranteed

Viney about to sign contract extension, doubt Oliver goes.

Sounds like CP is getting some decent advise from his manager. I reckon he take them to court if they didn't trade him, it's not like Melbourne are providing a safe working place for him if they are not providing sufficient medical care and allowing drug users to take the field. I don't think Melbourne want to go down that road, so they will facilitate a trade.

Sounds like CP is getting some decent advise from his manager. I reckon he take them to court if they didn't trade him, it's not like Melbourne are providing a safe working place for him if they are not providing sufficient medical care and allowing drug users to take the field. I don't think Melbourne want to go down that road, so they will facilitate a trade.

His career will be over by the time the courts are done with it lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back