Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

GAGF all you Opp supporters willing and wanting him to leave our club, and to not be fairly compensated. Many of you imposters wouldn’t want your marquee player to be sold by your club based on some internal club issues needing to be worked out and resolved. Back in your box jerks. Time to go ambulance chasing for another story for your own self-satisfaction and pleasure

Beams uniquely talented in the being an absolute deadshit department, generational talent on that front.
Get your point, anything's possible, fair enough.
I definitely should have written a caveat that Petracca and Beams aren't even in the same universe for integrity. But yes the point was more around how things can change drastically and quickly.

GAGF all you Opp supporters willing and wanting him to leave our club, and to not be fairly compensated. Many of you imposters wouldn’t want your marquee player to be sold by your club based on some internal club issues needing to be worked out and resolved. Back in your box jerks. Time to go ambulance chasing for another story for your own self-satisfaction and pleasure
My dude, chill. Lol

Sorry I meant Grand Finals

Ok cool.

Do you have the lotto numbers too?

If TDK is untouchable then trade cant and wouldnt happen if we are being honest. Hes contracted til 2029. He wont be donated for free/a 1st rounder + Cerra . It needs to be a untouchable for a untouchable...

Nobody has seriously said we’d get Christian Petracca for free or that he’d be “donated”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thank goodness that rubbish is over. No club Trac was interested in going to was anywhere near being able to assemble a trade package, it was just so much hot air and speculation.

Footy commentators will be pissed as that's their constant headline for the next month plus taken away, poor buggers LOL

Heat now on Clarry to get his act together

I definitely should have written a caveat that Petracca and Beams aren't even in the same universe for integrity. But yes the point was more around how things can change drastically and quickly.
Yeah, 100%, agree. Not US sports levels yet, but can't take that statements purely at face value anymore, you're spot on 👍

There might have been a bit of that, but realistically, in scenarios where a player is said to want out, it's not always that easy to extract full value.
Don't think it was a Dees-specific thing, just the way it works.
Fwiw, happy that or looks like he's staying
Absolute topliner if he gets back to full fitness and you don't want to see premiership heroes shifting clubs.

Impressive ranting.

How has it taken this long for him to make a statement?! He can carry on about how the club has handled things, but hasn't handled it well either. Seriously, get on with it.

Just remember who told you first about Trac and Carlton. First to report it.
Scientifically proven.

Goodfellas GIF
Trac commits to Melbourne.

I think it's 0/5 so far for you.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back