Clarkson the pathetic sore deflecting loser

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting
Geelong supporters believe they got a rough trot in the first half and hawk supporters believe they got a rough trot in the second half - but we are the whingers.

All teams 'supporters' complain about umpiring in games like that.

Most teams' coaches, however, don't chuck the toys out of the pram about a couple of umpiring decisions.

I think Clarko was referring to the 'non free kick' when Franklin has Mackie land on his back.

Whether he's 17kg lighter or not, it was in the back and it wasn't paid.

If roles were reversed, it would have been. Franklin does get a shit deal with the umpires.

That said, we should've won anyway.

The truth, a rare commodity on the Bay.

I can put my hand up for the voodoo influence to make sure we won though... Buddy's last shot... relatively simple for him given all the one's he totally snagged out of his arse in typical Buddy fashion... I pulled out the family curse... the dreaded mozz.... (there is a rhyme you say, but I'm not letting it out here).

Rules of the mozz are, you get one per game, and it only works if you really really need it... and Buddy missed his last shot

Disappointed from Clarkson bringing up the treatment of Franklin in the postmatch conference. Not the forum to do it & after a loss will be interpretated by the flogs as dummy spitting.

At least he was showing a little passion which has been missing in the wake of losses when he mostly over praises our opposition. Speaking of which, as per the norm, no mention of the opposition from Thompson in what was a hard fought close contest. "Second quarter Geelong were disgusting and couldn't defend against an under 9 team". Could learn from Clarkson in respect to showing a little grace in victory.

What an arrogant dis-respectful pig of a man Geelong have as their senior coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarkson the pathetic sore deflecting loser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back