Clayton Collard

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I have read on hear did ok this year hopefully will get a crack in the Nab cup 2009 we need a good small foward to take over from Brown when he retires.:)

Unless he does something incredibly stupid in the next few weeks he is no chance of getting the axe. He had a good year in the VFL and his year was only really about regaining the fitness and losing the weight he put on at Freo.

Worked his way up from Coburg ressies to Coburg seniors by kicking bags of goals every week.

Then he started kicking bags of goals at Coburg seniors some weeks with a BOG or two.

Inconsistent but took extra training sessions with Bling through the year so attitude has improved from his Freo days.

Don't get me wrong - he still has a long way to go - but he is trying and has had a year full of glimpses. Would love to see him motivated all pre-season, he's toned up really well in the last 12 months so he's showing signs.

Probably 50/50 chance of becoming a gun or a dud I'd say.

Yeah thats good to hear that he's making his way up. Was very dissapointed when i heard that he had been cut. Hopefully he can come back and bite us like all the other Fremantle rejects. Has massive talent was touted as the next Chris Judd before the draft.

Yeah thats good to hear that he's making his way up. Was very dissapointed when i heard that he had been cut. Hopefully he can come back and bite us like all the other Fremantle rejects. Has massive talent was touted as the next Chris Judd before the draft.

That is going a bit far, first time I have heard that.

Worked his way up from Coburg ressies to Coburg seniors by kicking bags of goals every week.

Then he started kicking bags of goals at Coburg seniors some weeks with a BOG or two.

Inconsistent but took extra training sessions with Bling through the year so attitude has improved from his Freo days.

Don't get me wrong - he still has a long way to go - but he is trying and has had a year full of glimpses. Would love to see him motivated all pre-season, he's toned up really well in the last 12 months so he's showing signs.

Probably 50/50 chance of becoming a gun or a dud I'd say.

Can you explain the extra sessions. What were they doing? Was anyone else part of the group? How long? Sounds like Bling is working hard to be that extra very good mid we need. let's hope they both come out firing next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Clayton Collard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back