Society & Culture Cleavage

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 14, 2007
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
RedSox
This really is a question out there for all the ladies you allow there own ladies to share the world with us men.
I am a big fan of cleavage but feel bad when I give it more than a passing glance, but as a man for some reason I find it hard to not look.
My questions are
A) When you show the cleavage do you mind men having a glance
B) Is it just fashion thing ... and we should not look
C) If we do look how long of a glance is to long

Please continue to get the girls out there but I just would like to know the acceptable level of viewing these days.

This really is a question out there for all the ladies you allow there own ladies to share the world with us men.
I am a big fan of cleavage but feel bad when I give it more than a passing glance, but as a man for some reason I find it hard to not look.
My questions are

Please continue to get the girls out there but I just would like to know the acceptable level of viewing these days.

You look because boobs are awesome perhaps?

I never really have my cleavage out but if I do its only a hint of cleavage. Obviously if they're out I can't bitch about guys being perves if I catch them having a sneaky peek. I don't have an impressive rack anyway so I don't care either way. If they look then I'll take it as a compliment.

Girls who bitch about guys staring at their cleavage should just get over it and suck it up. They secretly love it anyway.

I can't believe a ****ing thread needed to be made.

Of course girls wear cleavage for guys to check them out. They love it because it's attention.

The only time they don't love it is when it's a guy they don't like checking them out, or if a guy does it in a 'creepy' way.

/thread

I can't believe a ****ing thread needed to be made.

Of course girls wear cleavage for guys to check them out. They love it because it's attention.

The only time they don't love it is when it's a guy they don't like checking them out, or if a guy does it in a 'creepy' way.

/thread

If a woman is wearing her cleavage proudly I normally have the natural first look and smile then keep it above the neck from there after.

As a female i have no problem with a quick glance, it can be flattering (except if hes a drunk and/or perverted, dirty old man). Gawk at them for an extended period of time like this :eek: and its not cool.
And no i wont be posting pics :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Jerry Seinfeld once said to George;

“Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away.”

Was that the episode George got busted looking at someones daughters cleavage?

My questions are

I have cleavage most days because I do have a large bust and because of this I wear V necks and scoop necks and stuff like that, it looks better.

Don't mind men glancing. You learn not to even pay attention or notice it. It's funny when I go out with my guy friends and they say something like "it's funny going shopping with you cause everyone looks at your ****" but I don't even notice anymore.

Also, even if a girl with big boobs isn't showing cleavage I'm pretty sure guys will notice she has big boobs anyway.

I find guys are actually polite about it. It's obvious they're going to look but generally speaking they're cool about it. They have trained themselves well. It's usually other girls that do the staring down and then they start having a bitch or whatever.

Girls who bitch about guys staring at their cleavage should just get over it and suck it up. They secretly love it anyway.

Also this.

Woman get offended more on who is looking at thier cleavage. For example a young girl showing cleavage loves the attention of the young men but when a old man perves on her cleavage she takes offence and thinks the man is a dirty old man. So i think its just a matter on who is doing the perving.

Woman get offended more on who is looking at thier cleavage. For example a young girl showing cleavage loves the attention of the young men but when a old man perves on her cleavage she takes offence and thinks the man is a dirty old man. So i think its just a matter on who is doing the perving.

Yeaah very true.

Girls think that it's only acceptable (not sure if that's the right word to use) for a young guy to do it and think that an older guy has grown out of it or something! But the reality is just because a guy has gotten older doesn't mean he isn't going to find a young girl with her boobies out attractive and want dem boobies.

Yeaah very true.

Girls think that it's only acceptable (not sure if that's the right word to use) for a young guy to do it and think that an older guy has grown out of it or something! But the reality is just because a guy has gotten older doesn't mean he isn't going to find a young girl with her boobies out attractive and want dem boobies.

true. they tell me even tho you get old your mind stays the same as if you was 20 years old. Its just the body that ages

Those boobs are ****ing phenomenal, a 10/10 for sure. She also has nice long dark hair, good skin, big blue eyes, I wonder what her ass is like? If for some reason, I ended up staying or living in Japan, I would have no choice but to stalk her.

Those boobs are ****ing phenomenal, a 10/10 for sure. She also has nice long dark hair, good skin, big blue eyes, I wonder what her ass is like? If for some reason, I ended up staying or living in Japan, I would have no choice but to stalk her.

She was posted somewhere a couple of weeks ago, ha ha. I discovered she actually lives in the states.

ahaha :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Cleavage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back