Society & Culture Cleavage

Remove this Banner Ad

She was posted somewhere a couple of weeks ago, ha ha. I discovered she actually lives in the states.

Spot on Gimp, not sure who it was that posted her first, but I am thankful. :D

[YOUTUBE]7usw-YlZLrA[/YOUTUBE]

I don't show much cleavage very often. Passing glances are ok, and yer would take it as a compliment. Extended stares would be slightly uncomfortable but the only reason i can see to have them out there is to get looked at so you can't really be offended when guys stare... especiallly the size of the cleavage some girls show off.
Bottom line is if you don't want them looked at, don't have them out.

She is very average.
Not saying I wouldn't do her, cause I would, but I wouldn't be happy about it.
She has big Ayers Rock sized breasts, plain and lumpy and possibly red from being walked all over........but I've said too much.

Sometimes when girls have a larger chest and they wear tops/dresses etc that cover it, it just really looks bad, like that old saggy granny look but then again im not saying walk around with your bra showing.

Girls that wear dresses that expose the lower horizontal straps looks so bad it's beyond boganism. ****ing atrocious.

This part or the horizontal part at the back. Slurrrrry and cheap as all hell.
03-bra-topped-dress-b.jpg

Most blokes wouldn't give a shit though so long as the girl puts out or believes she will, and so if she's wearing that type of style, chances are these are his precise thoughts.

Most blokes looking for more than a hole would agree with it looking atrocious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see cleavage as a challenge from a girl. The more she shows, the more effort I make to look her directly in the eye like it doesn't exist.

Nobody wins in this instance. You miss out on the cleav, and she misses out on the ego boost (I'm guessing the more they show the more they want to be perved on).

TITTAYS!

And also, am I the only one who likes her big blue eyes, despite that insane serial killer look they have? Or uh, am I the only one who actually bothered to look at her face as well?

you're not the only one... but I spend far more time not looking at her face

1:49 she gets glitter on them

[youtube]liETMQlIls[/youtube]

TITTAYS!

And also, am I the only one who likes her big blue eyes, despite that insane serial killer look they have? Or uh, am I the only one who actually bothered to look at her face as well?

She has a face? :p

Sometimes when girls have a larger chest and they wear tops/dresses etc that cover it, it just really looks bad, like that old saggy granny look but then again im not saying walk around with your bra showing.

Is all about wearing what youre comfortable in i guess. Some large breasted girls dont want em out all the time

Is all about wearing what youre comfortable in i guess. Some large breasted girls dont want em out all the time

Yeah I know but I'm just saying that sometimes tops you want to wear that aren't suppose to show cleavage just look like you're showing cleavage anyway cause you just have a titf large rack so you have to full get something which covers it all and doesn't really look that good because it's hard to find nice fitted clothing due to the differences in bust and hips.

Not that I'm complaining, but is she wearing the same blue top in all of those videos? And really, GOD-DAMN! Mesmerising

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Cleavage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back