Cloke shot at

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't had a bullet through my window but I have certainly experienced this now and in the past. Mainly from people opposed to the business world.

But that said, what Trav is going through must be terrible. It really hurts you on the inside. Hard to contend with. Side by Side with Trav :thumbsu:

What a gutless act!!!

One of the worst parts about all this is the anonymity of it all. I've found when this sort of sh!t has happened to me all you want to know is whos behind it so you can go and sort the pr!ck(s) out.

Gutless dogs who think they're tough but will always hide behind their anonymity.

Hope they catch the bastard.

Its not the sort of thing I would like to release, public or otherwise on the grounds it would put me well and truly in the namure. I'll leave it at that.

She is between Cameron and Jason.

No worries, but i don't really see the point in saying you know anything in that case.

Yep, this explains alot...22 years old and having to deal with everything he has since Christmas....they can spin it to say hes been "remarkably resiliant" about dealing with it all, but thats crap. It would have a massive effect on him..no wonder his form has gone...I feel sorry for him now. Just hope he gets through it and can get back out there and become the player we all know he can be.

P.S - Why is it that some of you people above me want to get PM'd about some "story" or rumour about his Sister?? Ya freakin gossip queens, this is the type of crap that causes these problems in the first place!!

Grow up.

Yep, this explains alot...22 years old and having to deal with everything he has since Christmas....they can spin it to say hes been "remarkably resiliant" about dealing with it all, but thats crap. It would have a massive effect on him..no wonder his form has gone...I feel sorry for him now. Just hope he gets through it and can get back out there and become the player we all know he can be.

P.S - Why is it that some of you people above me want to get PM'd about some "story" or rumour about his Sister?? Ya freakin gossip queens, this is the type of crap that causes these problems in the first place!!

Grow up.

Im pretty sure half the sh*t that gets posted on here is gossip/rumours and thats why the site is made in the first place so why wouldnt you want to gossip.

Collin Wood, I wanted to simply know if the shot was dirrected at Trav or his sister and thought the story might sheed some light on that not really looking for gossip. Get over yourself.

Collin Wood, I wanted to simply know if the shot was dirrected at Trav or his sister and thought the story might sheed some light on that not really looking for gossip. Get over yourself.

You wanted the person to PM you the information, then why did you not just PM that person asking yourself. Instead you decided to post it on a forum for all to see, now something private is now in plain view to 1000's of people, like myself. Human nature says that most people will want to know, hence keeping the gossip and rumours going.

You wanted the person to PM you the information, then why did you not just PM that person asking yourself. Instead you decided to post it on a forum for all to see, now something private is now in plain view to 1000's of people, like myself. Human nature says that most people will want to know, hence keeping the gossip and rumours going.

What are talking about? He said he knew something about his sister and i asked him to PM me. Don't see how anything i have done started a rumour or exposed anything private?

What are talking about? He said he knew something about his sister and i asked him to PM me. Don't see how anything i have done started a rumour or exposed anything private?

Agreed. I think Tarquin is a little bit cut at us cause we wanted to know the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously people its not worth PMing about. I shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place and its not relevant to the OP whatsoever so drop it!

I hope now the story is out in the open that people can empathise with him and just let him get on with his job.

What a crappy six months for the young man.

In some respect, it goes to show how mental a game AFL is sometimes. Travis is a lot better player than he has shown this year.

No, as a human being I would rather he was more safe.

And yes, perhaps I need to 'lighten up'. I'm obviously such a serious, serious guy...
Its funny what people will make a joke of and what they wont, when the risks are about the same.

Like walking along the street and some car mounts the kurb and nearly hits you, but doesnt, you might be in shock, you might crack the sads, but eventually you probably will find something about it to laugh at.

Its not good his house was targeted, but I bet some comment has been passed within the family to lighten the moment in the mean time. Its human nature.

None of us are fully safe in life, but if you walk around looking for the inherent dangers, then you are going to turn into one paranoid soul.

There's a very good chance this isn't directed at Travis per se.

What is it about the Clokes that makes them a magnet for aggressive behaviour?

Setanta whacked and kicked Cameron, Trav gets beaten up in Surfers, now this.

There's a very good chance this isn't directed at Travis per se.

What is it about the Clokes that makes them a magnet for aggressive behaviour?

Setanta whacked and kicked Cameron, Trav gets beaten up in Surfers, now this.

I agree. But I think Cameron would cause way more trouble than Travis.

Good luck to Trav and his Family.

I can't begin to imagine what it would feel like to know someone had shot through your Window.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cloke shot at

Remove this Banner Ad

Back